Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
visited amp they photo day beyonce of the ilorin jay when z

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Photo Of The Day:- Jay Z & Beyonce Photo, When They Visited Ilorin
(5.9k )
Hi Everyone,
How are you and How was the week? I hope it’s a perfect one for us all. May this coming week meet us all Hale.

Ehn Ehn! To the business of the day! One of my friend showed me this picture and told me it was when
and Visited to commission one road named after him that they took the picture. Jay Z Beyonce Ilorin.

And now am finding it so hard to disagree, but have not heard it from anywhere that visited Nigeria talkless of Going to Ilorin with Beyonce. Jay Z

Imagine! See the local Ilorin girl sitting behind Jay Z and Beyonce ? I Swear if this thing is photoshopped, I give it up for the designer.. So Perfect I must say.

So Please Guys! Is this one another perfect photoshop game?

SEE PHOTOS HERE
Drop your comment..

Bro @lanrefound, you are a new member, you just register yesterday and you have started spamming without even contribute here,
and if @kharlm☆ catch you and he banned you, they will be talking another thing.
please for me I don't say you should not spam, infact I support you guys to spam here but this is my own say "once you are contributing to the forum, you free to spam.

So for this I won't move the thread to front page.

Participate in the forum very well before spamming

ihostright

Share This Post To The World