Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
back is mrcally

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Mrcally Is Back
(7.7k )
Hi there,

I've been off for a very long time, my friends and acquaintances must have wondered about my whereabout, sorry to leave you in dark about my existence or condition.

Its hard to say what happened to me or what kept me out for so long, but i have being through some tough time. But the good news is that i'm back and those days are histories now.

I missed you guys (permit me to say 'more than u missed me') that's why i' m more than excited to be back, back to the place i love being.

Taking a tour round the forum i saw new faces. This guys may know nothing about me. So i'm ur fellow, a novice writer and online gamer/runner. I have fun in forum and also bring some fun.

I'm happy to be here back again, also hoping and wishing a pleasant time with u friends.

Ur boy
MrCally

Ok Sir

(17-08-2018, 07:52 PM)Grahmoni Wrote: Ok Sir

Nice to see u, i didn't met u in my time here @Grahmoni, hope to see you more. Smile

wow, @MrCally☆ , come take small Shisha_goza to freshing up your brain... I really missed you and the car race. Anyway, @flexible will tell you how have been smoking lots of Shisha_goza here just bcus of your absence

(17-08-2018, 08:03 PM)phanteez Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
, come take small Shisha_goza to freshing up your brain... I really missed you and the car race. Anyway, @flexible will tell you how have been smoking lots of Shisha_goza here just bcus of your absence

Haha, u still haven't changed from taking shisha? @phanteez

Anyway am glad to see you again. U can have 10 Shisha_goza to night i'll pay. We can take a loan to buy more in case u need more.

Lordnacho likes this post

(17-08-2018, 08:51 PM)MrCally Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
, come take small Shisha_goza to freshing up your brain... I really missed you and the car race. Anyway, @flexible will tell you how have been smoking lots of Shisha_goza here just bcus of your absence

Haha, u still haven't changed from taking shisha? @phanteez

Anyway am glad to see you again. U can have 10 Shisha_goza to night i'll pay. We can take a loan to buy more in case u need more.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin thank you @mrcally. Later, you will begin your fun race here...

He haven't change from taking shisha
But for Me i have stop, Am now a child of God

(17-08-2018, 09:34 PM)flexible Wrote: He haven't change from taking shisha
But for Me i have stop, Am now a child of God

Do i heard u say Child of God? @flexible . I won't doubt maybe that happened in my absent.

@phanteez, i'll run the race game bt let me observe the forum a bit, u know its been long and i have some other things to do first. Bt will still run the game before this month runs out.

Welcome! Long time, missed you.

Biko its @MrCally☆ humanbeing or robot

ihostright

Share This Post To The World