Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
whatever hackinubee to tarnish my image is trying or

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Hackinubee Or Whatever Is Trying To Tarnish My Image
(18.3k )
A Wapforum member Akinnubi B. Oluwamuyiwa Mark (Havkinubee) has gone too far to the extent of destroying my image. Please, I'll be glad if this pots reaches front page. I went to Wapforum.ng to comment on a post about me know how to Design Naij WordPress Theme.(naija.ng).

I said I can design it but not free, and he called me a Scammer in Public!!!!!!!

People go online to browse about my nickname before giving me a job to do for them, and he came up with this???

What Nonsense Please I do not Care If he's pained or facing any challenges that would make him go around to find whose image to tarnish.

Please Warn Him if he thinks only him knows WordPress theme customization. He doesn't know people are far more better than him.

I wish I knew his real name so I'll post it properly like an article in a blog.

please Let's respect ourself. I've been helping people here on NCT for the past few years with wapka.
I'm short of words..

[Image: attachment.php?aid=329]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is a new world war II about to start in wapforum
Lemme park and watch

Lemme parked here

@Mattizzy On behave of @Hackinubee, I'm saying Sorry. But instead of going too far like this you could have make this comment tru your post where he called you a sca**er. And if possible please delete this we're all one family. Anyway once again sorry about that

CEO www.9jakoloNG.com

likes this post

lol.

"Akinnubi B. Oluwamuyiwa Mark"

is the full name, and in that post you sounded like a scammer telling someone you'll clone the theme exactly like naij which is IMPOSSIBLE.

I was only saying my mind, and judging by your reaction I know the truth Big Grin

(30-05-2018, 08:39 PM)paulooo Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
On behave of @Hackinubee, I'm saying Sorry. But instead of going too far like this you could have make this comment tru your post where he called you a sca**er. And if possible please delete this we're all one family. Anyway once again sorry about that

CEO www.9jakoloNG.com

thanks bro, I gbadun u, d guy get corpse inside e cupboard

@paulooo

Abeg come and gimme ds your YouTube downloader

@Hackinubee send me the link make I know the one you're talking about

likes this post

(30-05-2018, 10:28 PM)paulooo Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
send me the link make I know the one you're talking about

@paulooo d one in your ppsts

@Mattizzy

Next time dont make a meaningless post like this. Just show @Hackinubee and the person you are doing buisness with a sample of the requested theme.

That would prove to everyone you are not a scammer.

I hope u get me.

E.g naij.com

Be wise: actions speaks louder than words.

Nothing is Impossible
If you cannot do something don't think others cannot also please!!!!!!

Learn to mind your business. If I can't create it, why will I say I can do it??

Besides won't I create the theme before the person pays!! Arrrh. you just concluded I am a scammer and instead of apologizing, you came here ranting. Well-done @Hackinubee

(30-05-2018, 11:21 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link

Next time dont make a meaningless post like this. Just show @Hackinubee and the person you are doing buisness with a sample of the requested theme.

That would prove to everyone you are not a scammer.

I hope u get me.

E.g naij.com

Be wise: actions speaks louder than words.

I'm proving nothing man. If you know something, you know it. you are not even helping matter.
I will create it at my own time.

There's no client, I just said i can create it.
if there was client I would have started it.
by the way, This post ain't meaningless.

(30-05-2018, 09:05 PM)Hackinubee Wrote: lol.

"Akinnubi B. Oluwamuyiwa Mark"

is the full name, and in that post you sounded like a scammer telling someone you'll clone the theme exactly like naij which is IMPOSSIBLE.

I was only saying my mind, and judging by your reaction I know the truth Big Grin

(30-05-2018, 08:39 PM)paulooo Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
On behave of @Hackinubee, I'm saying Sorry. But instead of going too far like this you could have make this comment tru your post where he called you a sca**er. And if possible please delete this we're all one family. Anyway once again sorry about that

CEO www.9jakoloNG.com

thanks bro, I gbadun u, d guy get corpse inside e cupboard

@paulooo

Abeg come and gimme ds your YouTube downloader

I have nothing to say. God will judge you man, keep spoiling people's name because of your own mindset.

@Mattizzy

Suite yourself.

Am just telling you the solution to prevent this kind of a thing in the future. And yet u are talking nonesense.

Anyway it ur problem. Not mine.

ihostright

Share This Post To The World