Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to time learn what write? you discussion and how read prompted

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Discussion Time: What Prompted You To Learn How To Read And Write?
(4.7k )
It is said and confirmed that learning to read and write is the most difficult and most important stage of education. Because no matter what you are today, your position, intellectual abilities, knowledge, certificates and many more. It all started from learning to read and write, it's a do without for any successful human.

Now i want to hear from you the readers of this post "What really prompted you to learn how to read and write?"

For me, the answer is: My parents, yes they did especially my dad. I can still remember the day he threatened to cut my hands if i can't pronounce 12 two-letter-words he wrote. Haha!
Today i'm enjoying the benefit.

The question again is: What prompted you to learn how to read and write? Smile

seeing my mates read and write in school, of course I was challenge I did everything possible to be better than them

ihostright

Share This Post To The World