Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
street black with painted lives over mural brooklyn massive matter

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Brooklyn Street Painted Over With Massive Black Lives Matter Mural
(456 )
'A signal of what’s possible’: Brooklyn street painted over with massive Black Lives Matter mural
Brooklyn likes to be first with everything, especially making a press release .
But the brash borough will happily accept being the second spot to rework a serious street into a “Black Lives Matter” street mural. an identical public art effort last week transformed Pennsylvania Ave. outside the White House.

Artist Robert Carnegie said the Washington, D.C., mural spurred him to bring an equivalent spirit to Bedford-Stuyvesant.

“That inspired me to try to to more. It reenergized me," said Carnegie, a co-organizer of the general public art installation. "I wanted that very same feeling for our community.”

Indira Etwaroo, the opposite co-organizer, insisted the mural wasn't ordinary street art. “Our art is protest," she said.

For full news visit https://blacklivesmatterweb.blogspot.com...-with.html

ihostright

Share This Post To The World