2019 Election: Banky W To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 2019 Election: Banky W To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
to representatives house of federal contest election for 2019 w banky

2019 Election: Banky W To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives

(239 Views )

Banky W who is known as a popular musician has now joined politics in order for him to contest the 2019 elections. His political party is (MDP) Modern Democratic Party.

Some jokingly said that he really missed out on the opportunity of setting up a Political party and naming it ‘Lagos Party’ as one of his hit songs was Lagos party.

He took to his Instagram page to announce the ambition. He is not the first musician or popular Nollywood actor or actress to join politics. Many of them had failed. Some due to the fact that they were overly ambitious, going for positions that seem very difficult to get. But Banky W sees his pick of Federal House of Reps as not being too ambitious.
On Instagram he mentioned why he wanted to contest the election:
“They said we don’t have the money to run.. we say our strength lies in our numbers. They said we don’t have the structure, we say we will attempt to build it. They said, “what if you lose”? I say, what if we win?
“You see, my entire life has been a story of just dreaming dreams, praying about those dreams, setting goals, and working until they come true. I can live with trying and failing. I cannot live with not trying.’’
“So, while we may not have a godfather, we do have God. And we have a vision. And intellectual capacity. And integrity. And the right intentions. And last but not least, a whole lot of hope.’’
“At the end of the day, hope may be all we have, but I believe that it is all we need. Thank you and God bless Nigeria.”

There's Love In Sharing Big Grin

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
MUST READ: 2019 Presidency: Jonathan Backs David Mark
NEW! Kogi Bye-election: Two Killed, Vote Buying, Interference Mar Exercise
NEW! 2019: Kwankwasiyya Group In Plateau Declares Support For Pdp
NEW! 2019: Youths Storm Pdp Headquarters
NEW! 2019: We Don’t Have Anyone Equal To Buhari In Character - Campaign Group Declares
NEW! 2019: Ebonyi Apc Women Want 40% Affirmative Action
HOT: Breaking: Stop Campaigns For My Re-election – Buhari Tells Supporters (reasons

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria