White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'scamming' Her (photos) - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
lady nigerian man her scamming out white for photos calls

White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'scamming' Her (photos)

(1704 Views )
A white lady with the username @sk_nana-momma took to her Instagram page to call out a Nigerian man for allegedly scamming her.

She Wrote:

ATTENTION WOMEN OUT THERE! PLEASE SHARE!!The EFCC has been contacted. Beware of this person... I have “known” him 7 months now and beware!!! Do not fall for his lies!! He claims to be a Godly man... his true colors came out when I don’t want a relationship with him... I have every message he has sent me, all receipts of everything sent to him... please beware ladies!!! I fell in love with this man, my whole family and friends “knew” him... just a message for females to guard your hearts and minds and put God first always #lessonslearned #fake #godhelphim #exposed LOUIS OMENOGOR OVILI is the name he goes by. Please talk with this person with caution. His WhatsApp is Louis Okkin, Facebook name Omen Branded... BEWARE @flexible
Attached Files Image(s)

thank you for the info

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
LEAK: Lady Strips Off After Getting Herself Drunk At A Bar
Gunmen Who Killed Rivers Dpo, Arrested. See Who Pulled The Trigger. Photos
Suspected Ritualist Apprehended In Uganda With Dried Babies (photos
MUST READ: Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos
50-year-old Man Rapes & Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Gombe
Traders Panic As Man With Bullet Injury Is Found Dead Inside Popular Anambra Market
UPDATE: 73-year-old Man Who Impregnated 14-year-old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photo

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria