Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a their volume trash what plan mtn just changed of the night

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

What A Trash!!! Mtn Just Changed The Volume Of Their Night Plan
(10.1k )
Attention all ye night crawlers , MTN has officially reduced their night plan which was previously N25 for 500MB and N50 for 1GB to N25 for N125 MB and N50 for 500MB.

However this time you can now re-subscribe if you exhaust your data. Which I'd say is pretty unfair and annoying considering the way things are in the country .

Oh well so the MTN night plan is now officially trash.

How did you see this?
Don't you seem Mtn Might Loose alot of customers??

They've already loss alot, with this trash they will loss alot more or even follow the path of wapka

@MrCally☆ Don't say that, Let's do it this way, check a whole family and see whether none of them is using MTN, I don't think is possible.

@flexible I think the solution is go for full subscription, instead of night! night!! night!!! Thanks

@paulooo, there are things that draw people to a service provider. One of this is: 'when the service provider is friendly and considerate' both the poor and the rich will both enjoy and stick to it. But when they becomes greedy and try to maximise their income by forcing an unfavorable rule to their clients, they are in danger of loosing the poor, and the poor are far more numerous than the rich especially in this country where people want everything to be free.

@MrCally☆ true talk

I Don't Have Mtn Sim Card It Does Nt Affect Me But Is Not Making Sense It Just A Trash

If they say you should buy GLO now, you will say that they don't have enough service.
My dear GLO IS THE BEST

May una port to GLO

hmm mtn is now trying to chase there customers away

(19-08-2018, 06:53 PM)Chidera Wrote: If they say you should buy GLO now, you will say that they don't have enough service.
My dear GLO IS THE BEST

May una port to GLO

Airtel is currently the best for me

When I saw this message' That it has been rectify I immediately migrate from pulse to beta talk. I hate trash.. Good Bye Pulse... PSST

ihostright

Share This Post To The World