-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uefa Champions League Draw And Europa Draw
Helow guys, my football lovers. As we all know that today the UCL and Europa will be today.
So, i bring to you the draws from both league reporting direct from NaijaBasic Tv
Real Madrid to face Bayern Munich.
Liverpool to face Roma
Here is the Eurpean league draw
Shisha_goza sorry for taking it while casting news...
So, here it is
Arsenal to face Athletico
Marseil to face Salzbourg
Shisha_goza
Thanks for watching, stay live with Basic Tv
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
making life easy for Real Madrid abi, if Madrid win this Champions League, I will stop watching it for the next two years
CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
am sure real Madrid cannot carry this cup
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
Madrid for life
Madrid don win this one
please see what i see on my browser when i wanted to enter wapforum
Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on 9jawibe.xtgem.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
(13-04-2018, 06:22 PM)olamideoladesino Wrote: please see what i see on my browser when i wanted to enter wapforum
Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on 9jawibe.xtgem.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
Boss. Are you novice for browsing ni,that is how Google use to do
Sometimes connection not secure etc

Madrid is winning this year UEFA
They only face little oppostion from Liverpool
The winner of the Arsenal Atletico Madrid would win the cup
Okay you know am afraid
Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Waheed Jimoh Slumps And Dies While Playing Basketball Talentedtk 2 1,121 18-07-2018, 02:58 AM
Last Post: princedan
  HOT: France Vs Croatia Final Leg Score And Stats. Xycinews 0 161 15-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Xycinews
  NEW! Cave Rescue: Boys And Football Coach Free From Tham Luang princedan 0 160 10-07-2018, 07:19 PM
  NEW! Brazil And France Target Wcup Semifinals princedan 3 647 08-07-2018, 08:05 AM
Last Post: cyberlord
  HOT: With Messing And Ronaldo Gone Hazard Can Now Shine!? princedan 0 397 01-07-2018, 09:50 PM
  MUST READ: How Messi And Suarez Stopped Barcelona From Signing Griezmann Dilfgem 0 777 22-06-2018, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Dilfgem
  HOT: See The Nigerian Player Who Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi And Ronaldo Talentedtk 3 1,264 19-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Bigga