Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
champions league europa draw and uefa

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Uefa Champions League Draw And Europa Draw
(8.6k )
Helow guys, my football lovers. As we all know that today the UCL and Europa will be today.
So, i bring to you the draws from both league reporting direct from NaijaBasic Tv
Real Madrid to face Bayern Munich.
Liverpool to face Roma
Here is the Eurpean league draw
Shisha_goza sorry for taking it while casting news...
So, here it is
Arsenal to face Athletico
Marseil to face Salzbourg
Shisha_goza
Thanks for watching, stay live with Basic Tv

making life easy for Real Madrid abi, if Madrid win this Champions League, I will stop watching it for the next two years

am sure real Madrid cannot carry this cup

Madrid for life

Madrid don win this one

Nasblaq likes this post

please see what i see on my browser when i wanted to enter wapforum
Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on 9jawibe.xtgem.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

(13-04-2018, 06:22 PM)olamideoladesino Wrote: please see what i see on my browser when i wanted to enter wapforum
Deceptive site ahead
Attackers on 9jawibe.xtgem.com may trick you into doing something dangerous like installing software or revealing your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, or credit cards). Learn more

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
Boss. Are you novice for browsing ni,that is how Google use to do
Sometimes connection not secure etc

Madrid is winning this year UEFA
They only face little oppostion from Liverpool
The winner of the Arsenal Atletico Madrid would win the cup

Okay you know am afraid

ihostright

Share This Post To The World