[-]
Tags
to in video message put youtube forum working way how wapka

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Working Way How To Put Youtube Video In Wapka Message In Forum
(7.7k )
[Image: Wapka+codes+by+teccplus.jpg]

Hello guys, how are you? I think you're well and fine.
Let's discuss about the new bbcode. Somedays ago I thought about to show YouTube videos like Other newspaper site.
Whatever, from one of my great Friends discussed with the topic to do something. Thus I got inspiration from him and made the code and added to my site.

[ad]

LET'S BEGIN THE TUTORIAL

Want to see a demo?
[Image: Scr000060.jpg]
url demo: CLICK HERE TO SEE DEMO

First go to your sites Forum footer and paste this code in Wml/Xhtml box.
Please Use quote To Copy Code

[ad]

And at last go to your message in forum 1st box and Find ::msg:: and replace it with this.

Usage use youtube video ID to show the video in the post.
Suppose your YouTube video link is http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEyhJqNt2rk
then use: [*youtube=hEyhJqNt2rk] ( remove * )

Note: You can see that it's a very small bbcode i shared. Even you can also think that it's not a difficult task to make it. Yap! You're right.

Thanks man

Share This Post To The World