Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
wordpress why help upload using i host? free needed theme cant

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Why Cant i Upload Wordpress Theme Using Free Host? Help Needed
(19.7k )
is it because I'm practicing with free domain launching, thats why I can't upload naijaloaded theme I downloaded here on my wordpress blog? I need answer bosses.

What error is giving ,when you upload it?

after choosing the FILe, the upload button won't come up.. I will see it but it won't click

Use Chrome Browser Or Any Native Browser To Download The Theme From Here.

Then upload it back

ok

Am not active here but Chat with me on fb https://facebook.com/holwonyor.david make i explain how to upload it with opera mini for you

@Theyvid,teach him here if you want to teach him

@Theyvid error, page not found on facebook.. what about ur whatsapp number?

Upload Via Ftp Then.

@chem If U Wanna Upload A Wordpress Theme Use Chrome.....

And again If U are using Opera...After the theme is been upload the Opera will redirect back to upload it again Dont Mind Still Click Upload The Next is To Install Then Activate It.... If Not Understandable Just Add Me On Your Facebook With Dis Link https://m.facebook.com/moses.ozovehepius

ihostright

Share This Post To The World