- WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1

[-]
Tags
come in lets about who help cloning coding online just is not on

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Is Online, Lets Help On Coding, Not Just About Cloning (come In)
(1065 )
I Notices its just clone people do look for.. But to me its not too cool, what if those you are cloning are not creative to design something dope, will you be able to clone them? but some can do something better than sites they clone, just coz some are lazy or dont want to create time for their web... Cloning and Nulled Plugins and Files do cause a lot of damage for websites, but most dont knw and few knows... Lets try to be creative.. sit and think on what you want on your platform and sketch it out and make it live via code, Either Php or Ajax or any language you can code with... Drop Comments..

That Reminds me.. And for Those Chatting me to Request "Naijakit" Theme... Please dont Drain my Battery o. coz Naijakit is not Wordpress anymore. Shikena...

Drop Comments, Lets Discuss on Coding and Code Help and Tips or Business

@khodex
You made a mistake in your speechs
Am a Web Developer, I Clone A A Custom WordPress Template and Beside I Clone Site In A Clean way

Mind you i don't just clone, i build theme from scratch, you can check one of them in the homepage, Flexnews.

So clone theme depends on the person that clone it

(20-10-2019, 11:59 AM)flexible Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
You made a mistake in your speechs
Am a Web Developer, I Clone A A Custom WordPress Template and Beside I Clone Site In A Clean way

Mind you i don't just clone, i build theme from scratch, you can check one of them in the homepage, Flexnews.

So clone theme depends on the person that clone it

Bro, Is my post directed to you? Never Mind.. Sorry sir

Pls ooo ... I need an assistant to complete my website
It have been a while that I did website stuffs...
Since 2016, I left the work till now ...
Currently I have started creating a new website but I can’t do it to my test unlike before... I’m confused on how I can make a mobile view and a pc view with different themes... I installed mobilepress for me to get a mobile view but I don’t know how I will be able to edit it... everything have changed in my eye... no more ftp websites unlike before ...

Please someone should Assist me
Even if I should find you something after everything I will
My WhatsApp contact 09030381889

(20-10-2019, 08:05 PM)Smartphone Wrote: Pls ooo ... I need an assistant to complete my website
Currently I have started creating a new website but I can’t do it to my test unlike before... I’m confused on how I can make a mobile view and a pc view with different themes... I installed mobilepress for me to get a mobile view but I don’t know how I will be able to edit it... everything have changed in my eye... no more ftp websites unlike before ...

Use your cPanel filemanager or Better still use xampp server to do it offline

(20-10-2019, 08:07 PM)khodex Wrote:
(20-10-2019, 08:05 PM)Smartphone Wrote: Pls ooo ... I need an assistant to complete my website

Please, give me your WhatsApp contact for easy communication

If I open my public_html using my cPanel filemanager I will not be able to Access the files in the mobilepress

(20-10-2019, 08:11 PM)Smartphone Wrote:

Please, give me your WhatsApp contact for easy communication

If I open my public_html using my cPanel filemanager I will not be able to Access the files in the mobilepress

You cant reply Via Screenshot, so anybody can assist you incase am offline.. This Thread is to help and discuss

(20-10-2019, 11:34 AM)khodex Wrote: I Notices its just clone people do look for.. But to me its not too cool, what if those you are cloning are not creative to design something dope, will you be able to clone them? but some can do something better than sites they clone, just coz some are lazy or dont want to create time for their web... Cloning and Nulled Plugins and Files do cause a lot of damage for websites, but most dont knw and few knows... Lets try to be creative.. sit and think on what you want on your platform and sketch it out and make it live via code, Either Php or Ajax or any language you can code with... Drop Comments..

That Reminds me.. And for Those Chatting me to Request "Naijakit" Theme... Please dont Drain my Battery o. coz Naijakit is not Wordpress anymore. Shikena...

Drop Comments, Lets Discuss on Coding and Code Help and Tips or Business

I Need Ur Help Coding A Website

« Go To First Post | Go To Last Post »