Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to make a xchange mobile glo money agent how as

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

How To Make Money As A Glo Xchange Mobile Money Agent
(6.3k )
[Image: glo%2Baffiliate%2Bprogram%252C%2Bglo%2Bm...review.jpg]

Glo Affiliate Program is a product of Glo xchange where Nigerian Entrepreneurs can easily make 50,000 Naira daily through commission on mobile money transactions.
Have you ever been to remote Villages in Nigeria where there are no Banks and No Atm Machines? How does it feel when you need money and could not get it and have to travel several kilometre before you can get access to an Atm Machine.
Awful right? Because of the untold hardship people in rural areas face daily in carrying out monetary transactions, CBN has licenced some businesses as Mobile Money Operators. So that People in rural areas can now send and receive money with just their mobile phones.
Glo Mobile being and indigenous Telecommunication company in Nigeria that understands the problems of Nigerian and will continue to roll out strategic services that will make the lives of Nigerians better joined the Mobile money Operators program of CBN.
Getting a mobile money operator license is not quite easy for entrepreneurs with low capital but Glo mobile is giving Nigerian Entrepreneurs Opportunity to make money on every mobile money transactions by registering as Glo Mobile Money Agent.

What is Glo Xchange Affiliate Program?
With the Glo Xchange, Nigerian Entrepreneurs can have the opportunity to make money as a Glo Mobile Money Agent. Like in any other affiliate programs, Commissions will be paid per mobile money transactions.

Who is a Glo Mobile Money Agent?
A Glo Mobile Money Agent is a designated and registered shops under the Glo xchange Affiliate Program where customers can go to deposit Money, withdraw Money, do Sim Card registration, Buy Airtime and Pay Bills.
The requirement for becoming a Glo Mobile Money Agent is just your Mobile Phone, Glo Sim Card and Registration for the Glo Affiliate Program.

What are benefits of Joining the Glo Affiliate Program?
Click Here for more

wow I have been looking for this for a long time thank God I found someone that teach me today God bless you bro

Great

Thank's for d info

ihostright

Share This Post To The World