How To Install Wordpress On Byethost And Other Free Host - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
to wordpress install host other free and byethost how on

How To Install Wordpress On Byethost And Other Free Host

(8879 Views )

Today I’ll be sharing how I create self hosted
Wordpress sites for free.
But before we proceed,

What is Wordpress?
Wordpress
is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it's probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system (or CMS) in existence today.

Just follow the steps below,

Step 1 After successfully creating an account on byethost or any other free host, login your account
Step 2 Click the Vista Panel logo so that it’ll go back to the homepage or Click on File Manager

Step 3 Scroll down and look for SOFACULOUS Apps Installer Click it. A New window will Open, here you can select the type of Content Management System you would like to install but I suggest you click On Wordpress. The one with letter 'W' in blue and white color:...

Step 4 After selecting Wordpress, scroll down and click Install Now. Scroll down gently there’s a box that contains WP in it. When you see it, clean the WP.
In the other box that is titled; 'site name', delete any text you see in it and put your site name e.g Wapforum. In the other box beow it that is titled; 'site description', put the description of your site e.g entertainment news, music and videos'... Now in admin username, insert the username and password you would like to use for login in your Wordpress site.

NOTE: Do not tick or mark any box there or fill anything that is not mentioned here...

Step 5: In the Email Installations below it, insert your email address you would like your login details to be sent to, after this click INSTALL NOW

Step 6 Login to your email address you’ll see see a message titled New Installation to Wordpress, Just click it there you'll see your wordpress Login details.

Step 7 Go to your login address which has /WP-Admin at the back of the link of your site e.g yoursite.byethost.org/wp-admin. This is where you will use to login to your site anytime. Let’s use the screenshot below as an example, Now login with the username and password you used when installing Wordpress in Step 5.

After login in successfully, the next page that
opens is your Wordpress site dashboard, just click MENU or DASHBORD to see the dashboard.
@olawale, Tomorrow we will now move to HOW TO INSTALL THEMES IN YOUR WORDPRESS SITE. But for now, if you dont understand anything, use the comment box.
@flexible@cyberlord
@Cyberghost@ProphetDigo@cbanklee
Hope am not wrong?

Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
Nope sir... Correct

My oga i have go through all these but byethost is my problem now help out there pls

wat do u need?

Good

Choose The Heart That Loves, Not Heart That Hates
i dont know how to login there that is the problem am facing nw

(02-07-2018, 03:25 PM)olawale Wrote: i dont know how to login there that is the problem am facing nw

check the details they sent to your email, you will see something like;
Your cpanel login is- db_216964898 thats ur username... Make sure you save it to where you will not forget... After that, then put your password and click login...

Pls can u help me to look at it becuse my phone need flashing pls

good

Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
Nice tutorial @olawale check your spam box in your email you will see the full details about the login so you see something like

------------------------------------------------

Cpanel Username: b33_22272248
Cpanel Password: Tp0009#df
Your URL: http://gemt.byethost33.com or http://www.gemt.byethost33.com
FTP Server : ftp.byethost33.com
FTP Login : b33_22272248
FTP Password : Tp0009#df
MySQL Database Name: MUST CREATE IN CPANEL
MySQL Username : b33_22272248
MySQL Password : Tp0009#df
MySQL Server: SEE THE CPANEL

Cpanel URL: http://cpanel.byethost33.com/

You have to click on this Cpanel URL: http://cpanel.byethost33.com then you will use cpanel username at the and the password to login

Note: Don't use the details here check your own details email in spam, I just used this so that you will get it easily

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
HELP: Come In And Help Me With This Little Code
LEAK: Top Reason You Should Never Use Nulled Themes & Plugins On Your Wordpress Blog
SHARED: My Top Best Wordpress Plugins I Can’t Do Without On My Blog
HELP: My Share Button Is Not Displaying Post Title And Thumbnail On Social Media
HELP: Help Me With Youtube Video Downloader For Wordpress
HELP: Come In And Help Me With This Code
HELP: Which Host Do You Recommend For Starting Up A Wordpress Blog?

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria