-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tutorial How To Earn Forum Credit On Wapforum.com.ng Unexpected
Well As You All Know Am A Gentle Guyz I Tested This And It's Work Buh Before I Do This My Credit Is 250 So I Just Post 3 Reasonable Things With One Comment To All Post So In The Comment I Do Like This @phanteez@flexible@Dynamo@MrCally@Spruce@cyberlord@kharlm☆ @Profolaafe@Rayne@eleniyan What Do You Guys Think To My Post?? So After It Load I Click On Edit Without Do Anything I Click Update Post So When It Load I Press Back So I Click Update Post Again I Do This Like 15 Time So Before I We Look At My Credit It's Has Boost To 1,200 So That Means From 250 It Boost To 1,200
Nw To Get Yours Post Three Or More Than That Tag Those Who Make You Happy Include Me If I Make You Happy Because I Tag Are D One Make Me Happy, Then Do That Comment In All Your Post And That Edit > update Post To All Post, That's How You Can Earn Alot Of Forum Credit Unexpected

Even I Also Do It In This Post am tired of typing let me high small Shisha_goza to do d shisha write : shisha : remve space

what do you think to this post @phanteez@flexible@cyberlord@Dynamo@Profolaafe@MrCally@eleniyan@Spruce@Rayne@kharlm☆
let me high small Shisha_goza
Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
I don't think i understand you @olamideoladesino, can you explain better?
Your fingers and toes are your little friends, be kind to them. MrCallySmile
I Mean You Knw U Commented Click On That Button Edit At Bottom Of Your Coment So When It Load Dnt Reedit Anytin Then Press Update Post Or Ordinary Update Hope Clear Like That? @MrCally?
(12-04-2018, 07:49 PM)olamideoladesino Wrote: I Mean You Knw U Commented Click On That Button Edit At Bottom Of Your Coment So When It Load Dnt Reedit Anytin Then Press Update Post Or Ordinary Update Hope Clear Like That? @MrCally?

I understand, but nah pure lie be that. I edited and updated that last post of mine before this one more than 10 times but nothing happened @olamideoladesino .

If there is something like that you will even report it to @flexible, you wount tell us to save your priviledge.

I understand that you just want to increase you points that why you created this wabble. Dodgy you see what shisha did to you?
ok lt me try

it is a lie
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
(12-04-2018, 08:02 PM)MrCally Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 07:49 PM)olamideoladesino Wrote: I Mean You Knw U Commented Click On That Button Edit At Bottom Of Your Coment So When It Load Dnt Reedit Anytin Then Press Update Post Or Ordinary Update Hope Clear Like That? @MrCally?

I understand, but nah pure lie be that. I edited and updated that last post of mine before this one more than 10 times but nothing happened @olamideoladesino .

If there is something like that you will even report it to @flexible, you wount tell us to save your priviledge.

I understand that you just want to increase you points that why you created this wabble. Dodgy you see what shisha did to you?

Shisha_goza wats going on here?
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
@MrCally@phanteez@cyberlord So I'm The One That Create This Thread Hahahaha I'm Sorry Maybe The Shisha Is Killing Me, I We Not Smoke It Again Buh I We Finish This One In My Mouth O0o0o0o Shisha_goza

@MrCally I Need Point To Launch/ Host That Topiest Posters You Get It,

@phanteez Did I Tell @MrCally What Happen That Make Me Create That Thread? ? Hahahaha I Don't Know

@cyberlord Don't Allow @Dynamo To See This Thread O0o0o Even If I Mention Him, Go And Spoil His Phn Screen

@Dynamo I Just Tell @cyberlord To Help Me Greet You

Omo Shisha_goza Wan Kill Person
For me, I have stop smoking shisha
now I will be smoking Smoke cigar and Agbo Jedi and opa eyin Drink
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
Because me too i need point thats why i'm replying. U know @olamideoladesinoRofl

(12-04-2018, 09:19 PM)flexible Wrote: For me, I have stop smoking shisha

this one is nice Drink
(12-04-2018, 09:19 PM)flexible Wrote: For me, I have stop smoking shisha

e high pass shisha?
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old Wapforum Member Is Back Guess Who? Salim 11 2,539 18-07-2018, 02:57 AM
Last Post: princedan
  HOT: How To Make Money In This Wapforum Every Month flexible 22 8,382 18-07-2018, 02:45 AM
  HOT: Earn Money: Just Can't Help Than To Share This With Wapforumers chylin 11 4,858 18-07-2018, 02:25 AM
  HOT: A New Unbelievable Feature have Been Added To The Forum flexible 13 4,717 18-07-2018, 02:20 AM
  MUST READ: All The Star Ranks In Wapforum You Need To Know flexible 21 11,598 17-07-2018, 07:36 PM
  Wapforum Man Of The Week Competition, Enter And Vote flexible 2 394 15-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Last Post: naijatab
  LEAK: How To Make Frontpage On Wapforum kharlm 11 4,499 02-07-2018, 08:00 AM