Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a deal emery psg tuchel unai years replaces two on thomas coach as

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Thomas Tuchel Replaces Unai Emery As Psg Coach On A Two Years Deal
(3.8k )
Paris Saint-Germain have appointed
Thomas Tuchel as head coach to succeed the departing Unai Emery.

The French champions have turned to the former Borussia Dortmund boss after two seasons under the guidance of Emery, who will leave following next weekend's final game of the Ligue 1 season at Caen.

Tuchel, who has been out of work since his Dortmund exit almost a year ago, has signed a two-year deal.

"It is with great joy and ambition that I join this great, global football club that is Paris Saint-Germain," said Tuchel.
"I look forward to working with all these great players, all of whom are among the best on the planet.

"With my staff, we will do everything to help the team push their limits to the highest international level. There is extraordinary potential at PSG and it is the most exciting challenge I've had presented to me.

"I'm also looking forward to discovering Parc des Princes, a legendary stadium of European football, where there is a fantastic atmosphere." @flexible@MrCally

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ihostright

Share This Post To The World