Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a should this is true matter wapforumians enter serious

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

This Is A Serious Matter, A True Wapforumians Should Enter
(16.3k )
This is a live forum indeed, yeah everybody agree.

But there is something I want you guys to know
Ayodele Segun(Flexible) is the guy you all know

Some can recall this flashback (when am still running worldwap.blogmr.com, during those days I was know throughout out this Nigeria, even in India, if am lying someone should against me,some can remember.
The blog was so popular that they are Comparing it with Naijaloaded those days, until the platform was closed down)

But that is notwhere am going tonight,
Flexible is a simple man, look me, there are.much work to be done in this forum, alot of work indeed.

I can't make this forum popular alone, truly we are really trying to gush out to the world, but there is time for everything, thats my believe.

You guys am not a witch or wizard that will be doing magic, I can't run this forum alone, you guys are the one to do most of the work.

You should have understand what I mean,
Let's join hand together to make this lovely forum to be great,
I won't be happy if my effort in coding this forum to be in vain.

Let's join hand together to make it out to the world, we can do it, Yes, I mean a capital Letter YES.

We can make it great, to say the truth you guys are trying especially @MrCally, that guy is really trying, you all know that.

We can also do something similar, I didn't say you guys are not trying but understand what I mean.

Please am begging you, let's do something to make it live like nairaland ,you guys can do it.

Let's invite outsiders to enter and join us.
,you Gus I will stop here.

Let's see change in the people's forum .

You guys let find something do to this problem
@Xycinews@donblade@Cyberking
@Hemelse@olyj@codedson@sirblack
@chrismaven@Onixblog
@Xtopfile@Golditeboss
@Hackinubee@Jaybrain
@edewojames@Katie@fermot
@Cheatex Jnr@naijaplus
@fynmouth@adegoldop6@eleniyan
@Theyvid@Dahfaith@chem
@Spainshkid@Rapkid@aadilsyad
@Ewap@samzkid@flemxy@Supreme
@Abollyhost@kingsolomon@Rayne
@Spruce@Salim@Noblest@Bigga
@emmyloaded@Bizo@cbanklee
@kingfisher@Tegakiroro@pixblog
@teejay@eleniyan@teejay@Fritz
@Hack@Hardeysua@Ewap@Abbey
@Onixblog@Haarun@olamideoladesino
@kenzy@jonath45@phanteez
@paulooo@Dynamo@Stemar@Akinbiodun
@Rayne@cyberlordh @Prudent2019
@Plutonium@MrCally@Sodiqsoda
@Alvinuchenna14@achiever
@iamfestus@eleniyan@Thonyb@Alvinuchenna14
@yunus@Mandela604

Xycinews likes this post

Shisha_goza sir we heard you... We will join hands together and make it great....

We will coz wapforum is .... One of the best. Ehen i came here through a guy spamming my inbox @ben20 on nct where the guy dey.

(11-04-2018, 10:38 PM)Rayne Wrote: We will coz wapforum is .... One of the best. Ehen i came here through a guy spamming my inbox @ben20 on nct where the guy dey.

na @kissboy
he suppose to be online, but he was at school for now

I'm so glad that you appreciate the little we are doing in wapforum @flexible, i believe that your appreciation will inspire us to do more here.

To help move forward we need unity, if we are united wapforum can go as far beyound expectetions, because i for one see unity as a foundation of every successful organization.

So please lets work unitedly and hermoniously as one family.

@phanteez i have 4 shisha for you. Check the car i drove to wapforum this evening Big Grin Smile

am ready for That

i promise soon you will see visitors from indonesia and England i will drop backlinks in there site it gives Me visitors

@flexible u like repeating the same thing over and over again. Big Grin

Who just throw stone now...

The person just break my bugatti glass. Now i ave to go and pay 30billion dollars for repair. Sad

(11-04-2018, 11:11 PM)Dynamo Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
u like repeating the same thing over and over again. Big Grin

Who just throw stone now...

The person just break my bugatti glass. Now i ave to go and pay 30billion dollars for repair. Sad

Ehh! @Bugatti glass is worth more than $30billion and its not found anywhere in the world except in Tokyo, i'll be traveling to China tonight so send me just 100coins and i'll get you the letest original Bugatti glass and the newly invented wheelsBig Grin

(11-04-2018, 10:58 PM)MrCally Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
, i believe that your appreciation will inspire us to do more here.

To help move forward we need unity, if we are united wapforum can go as far beyound expectetions, because i for one see unity as a foundation of every successful organization.

So please lets work unitedly and hermoniously as one family.

@phanteez i have 4 shisha for you. Check the car i drove to wapforum this evening Big Grin Smile

@mr cally, thanks for the weeds... Let me take 1 first Shisha_goza

ihostright

Share This Post To The World