Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
wikipedia tg omori net cinematography biography the worth more and

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Tg Omori The Cinematography Biography, Wikipedia, Net Worth And More
(589 )
TG Omori Biography, Wikipedia, Parents, Age, Education, Instagram, Contact, Net Worth & Videos

TG Omori Biography

Cinematography TG Omori was born Thank God Omori Jesam in the year 1995.

During the course of read this art titled TG Omori biography, you will find out more.

Full Name: Thank God Omori Jesam
Nick Name: TG Omori
Date of birth: 1995
Nationality: Nigeria

TG Omori is one of the youngest video makers in Nigeria. He has shot videos for many top celebrities in Nigeria, he discovered his love for cinematography and video directing at about the age of 17.

TG Omori Age

Thank God Omori was born in 1995, as of 2020 TG Omori is aged 25 years old.

TG Omori Wiki

Tg Omori is not complete if we skip his achievements through hard work. TG Omori the cinematography has worked with many top Nigerian Artistes including Mayorkun, Burna Boy, Olamide, Tekno, Timaya, Kizz Daniel, D’banj, Wizkid, Reekado Banks, Teni, Zlatan, Dj Ecool, Rudeboy, Myro, Jinmi Abduls, Mr 2kay, Chuza, Reminisce, Fairy, Ycee, and Naira Marley.

On December 2018, Trace Naija described Video Director TG Omori as the future of music video directing in Nigeria, praising him for his impact in a short time.

Thank God Omori Jesam, a 24-year-old videographer is behind the music video for the controversial ‘Am I A Yahoo Boy’ by street-hop star Naira Marley.
The videographer better known as TG Omori has broken his silence on why he accepted to helm the video shoot despite the outcry over the song.

He said: “I woke up to a DM from Naira Marley four days before the video shoot asking “AM I A YAHOO BOY? Lol”. I replied with a laughing emoji and he asked for my WhatsApp contact. Then he sent the song asking for a video direction.

TG Omori’s the cinematography first professional music video was ‘Respect A Woman’ by ES PLUS in 2015.

Afterwards, he has since built an outstanding portfolio, working with top African artists such as Kenya’s Khaligraph Jones (Gwala), and on RudeBoy’s ‘Ifai’ video, Reminisce’s ‘Oja’, YCEE’s ‘My Side’, Dj Ecool’s ‘Kilode’, among others.

The video director noted that he was overwhelmed while working with Rudeboy and Reminisce. He said: “It was an honor having to work with these legends. I was overwhelmed by the level of confidence they had in me and how they let me express myself without questioning. It was a wonderful feeling.”

TG OMORI biography will be lacking drip if we skip mentioning his opinion on his unique sense of style and his flashy dressing, TG Omori said: “I am trying to make a statement that you can be a creative director and still stay fly.”

TG Omori Parents

According to TG Omori the cinematography, he said publicly that his Parents didn’t like his choice of career but had to let him do his thing when it seemed it was just what he was destined to do.

TG Omori Education

No biography is complete without educational background. TG Omori, who was inspired by the works of legendary filmmaker Tunde Kelani, had his start as a director at 15 while overseeing stage plays in his school and church.

Furthermore, he graduated from Pencil Film Institute at 18, making him the youngest professional filmmaker in Nigeria at the time.

TG Omori Instagram - Twitter

Twitter @boy_director

Instagram @boy_director

TG Omori Contact

To contact TG Omori, send him a mail at : omoriviews@gmail

SOURCE

http://www.xycinews.com/tg-omori-biograp...net-worth/

@flexible

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wizvibes likes this post

ihostright

Share This Post To The World