Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
wordpress com shared jagahits theme december

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Jagahits.com Wordpress Theme December Shared.
(4.9k )
Jagahits.com WordPress Mobile Theme, December 2020 Version is here... You can see demo via the link below ?

Demo link jagahits.com

You can change colors and tweak around with many features.

To get this theme message me on whatsapp ASAP :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love this theme

Jagahitstv likes this post

Nice

gba firiyoyo you valid bruh you get level na better this you share

No tell me say na money o

No message am oo na scammer he just scam me yesterday night way I wan collect the theme from him hand

(18-01-2021, 08:20 AM)laecer Wrote: No message am oo na scammer he just scam me yesterday night way I wan collect the theme from him hand

Stop Lying ? Jagahits do not scam, i got the theme from him after i paid for it am using this particular theme on my site why would i scam.

(18-01-2021, 11:40 PM)Smiles Wrote:
(18-01-2021, 08:20 AM)laecer Wrote: No message am oo na scammer he just scam me yesterday night way I wan collect the theme from him hand

Stop Lying ? Jagahits do not scam, i got the theme from him after i paid for it am using this particular theme on my site why would i scam.

You no day fear God oo After all you have done you still come here come day lie shay screenshot go day lie, na because say I never see how to report you to wap forum that why you still day lie no lele I go still see it, way I don day report you to some blogger no worry you go soon see the out come

(22-01-2021, 01:32 PM)laecer Wrote:
(18-01-2021, 11:40 PM)Smiles Wrote:

You no day fear God oo After all you have done you still come here come day lie shay screenshot go day lie, na because say I never see how to report you to wap forum that why you still day lie no lele I go still see it, way I don day report you to some blogger no worry you go soon see the out come

Oga na u wey give me fake theme wey no work and u expect me to give you my theme abi lol, hahaha u go soon die there LMAO ??? If you like report give your papa that na ur wahala.

Am real people wey i give dem d theme go testify.

If anybody de scam na you, yoy de talk like say na money you give me.

Theme has been Sold out and the theme has been given out check the date dont listen to anyone telling you i scam people, send me a dm if you need the theme.

Check screenshots below i still have more screenshot and prove.

zedbat likes this post

You are lying....

I'm a zambian, and my whatsapp number is +260762450431, jagahits is the best and he delivers the best quality themes ans plugins for wordpress. I just bought a theme from him today and my website is running with this theme. www.zedbat.net

Here are the whatsapp messages screenshots.

ihostright

Share This Post To The World