How To Cartoonise Ur Pics Wit Ppm

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
to wit pics ppm ur how cartoonise

How To Cartoonise Ur Pics Wit Ppm
(4779 Views )
HOW TO TURN YOUR PICTURE TO CARTOON Top^ JUMP DOWN TO STEP 2 STEP:::::1 1...Open your ProPaintMobile v2.0 Please MASTER THIS... As you open your ppm look up right of your screen where you will see two colours. Those colours are black and white. The black is at the front while the white is at the back. Those colours can be change by quickly "press#+2 button" to exchange the position of those two colours which i mean to exchange those colors by shifting the white colour to the front and put the black colour at the back. Just Master that. CONTINUATION 1....Now that you have OPEN your PPM, go and choose any picture you saved as PNG or GIF that has been cut already Now that you have choose the picture you want to cartoon. 2...Press your L.S.K (TOOLs) to select POLYLINE TOOL which is in number 3 and press ok. You are going to use that ""POLYLINE"" to trace that picture EDGES. I mean you will draw that polyline outside the edges of that picture by using your phone DIRECTION BUTTON "up and down,left and right" with the "center botton or 5key botton". HOW TO USE POLYLINE TOOL After selecting the POLYLINE TOOL, move the CURSOR closer to your pic. You can Start from anywhere you like and start using the DIRECTION BUTTON with "5key" or the "center key button" to be moving the polyline line Up and Right , Down and Left till you will trace and trim everything finish without let them having space. CONTINUATION 3_This where i started my own triming with the polyline tool. Now i Continue tracing the picture up and right without given the line space and without rushing. I don't rush myself when i get to the hair because my picture hair is black and am also using the BLACK colour line. This where i ended my own triming. THIS ALL WHAT I DID. SO...Trace your picture as i do my own now. (TO STOP THE POLYLINE "LINE" press TOOLS and press OK) NOTE:- If you make any mistake during triming your picture and you want to CANCEL it ,first of all press TOOLS and press OK to Stop the polyline line and press (MENU) (EDIT) (CANCEL) Your picture will appear there. Look at the (Up center of your screen) where you ll see (Cancel 1 - 5) use your LEFT or RIGTH DIRECTION BUTTON or you should use 6 or 4 button to shift to any number last (Cancel 5 - 5) and press OK. that means you have cancel your last mistake. NOTE::- PLEASE DON'T USE ANYOTHER COLOUR TO TRIM YOUR PICTURE EXCEPT the black colour and don't RUSH yourself. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR PPM CAN'T STAY FOR A LONG TIME,PLEASE QUICKLY SAVE THIS PICTURE AS ::TongueNG::: WITH anyname.png. AND GO RE-CHOOSE THE PIC AGAIN TO CONTINUE. If your own polyline 'line' is too tiny or you wish to select the bold one, goto MENU OPTION LINE WIDTH and use RIGHT DIRECTION BUTTON or 6 button to select the thick line like "Line width 2" and press Ok. Top^ JUMP DOWN TO STEP 3 CONTINUATION STEP::::::2 3...Now that we have trim the body around, its now time to trim and draw our pic HAIR shape line , EAR line shape , EYE line shape , EYEBROW line shape, NOSE line shape , MOUTH line shape and anyother WRINKLE LINES shape in your picture face and cloth. CONTINUATION 4_This how i use the polyline tool to follow and draw the shape of my EYEBROW , HAIR , NOSE and My LIPS This how i use the polyline tool to follow and draw the shape of my EYE, EAR, CHIN and even those lines that show on my CLOTH. TO STOP THE POLYLINE "LINE" press TOOLS and press OK NOTE THAT in this picture am polylining, is not compulsory for me to Polyline the shape of my NOSTRIL, EAR AND LIPS because all these are at the center of that pic. It just depend on how your picture look like and how you want it to be. But lets assume that we polyline them. Okay? This how my picture look like after polyline it finish. PLEASE DON'T USE ANYOTHER COLOUR TO TRIM YOUR PICTURE FACE EXCEPT the black colour and don't RUSH yourself. PLEASE QUICKLY SAVE THIS PICTURE AS ::TongueNG::: WITH anyname like ZWAGIN.png AND GO and RE-CHOOSE IT again or Continue with the one on your screen. Top^ JUMP DOWN TO STEP 4 STEP:::::3 4...After you have polyline your picture finished, now,press your L.S.K (TOOLs) scroll on 11.FILL don't press the OK button yet,look down left where you will see ""Fill"" under (7-,+9):, press 7 or 9 button to change that Fill to FILL BACKGROUND and press oK. ::::Big GrinO YOU REMEMBER THAT I SAID THERE ARE 2 COLOURS AT THE UP RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN? WHICH ARE BLACK AND WHITE. AND I SAID YOU CAN QUICKLY PRESS #+2 TO INTERCHANGE THOSE COLOURs by shifting the White colour to the front and put the Black at the back::::::: 5...After selecting the Fill tool, now quickly press # +2 to shift the WHITE COLOUR to the front and move the CURSOR to the center of that your picture hair and press 5 or CENTER button to fill it with white colour. Your picture black hair will now change to WHITE colour and remain only the tiny polyline line. 6...Now,move the CURSOR again to the center of that picture EYEBROW, INNER EYE , FACE , CLOTH and every CENTER part spaces in your picture and press 5 to fill them. Your picture will now change to WHITE colour and remain only the tiny polyline line. NOW GO SAVE YOUR PICTURE by pressing MENU FILE click on SAVE and save it as ::: PNG::: WITH anyname like (faith.png). Top^ JUMP DOWN TO STEP 5 STEP::::4 7...Go and choose the original of this picture we are using since. 8...After the original pic has been choosing, now press MENU TOOLs EFFECT , you will see your picture in back effect then "look Up center of your screen", you ll see (1.Decolour) then start pressing 6 button or Right direction key to be nexting those effect pages 1 by 1 till you will reach (5.Sepia) and press ok. 9...After that,let go and DARK this picture 2 or 3 times inorder to let anywhere we get muscle to show out very well when turning to cartoon by pressing the MENU again TOOLs EFFECT use the Right direction key to be nexting those effect pages 1 by 1 till you will reach (3.dark) and press ok. ((You can Dark this picture 2 or 3times)) Go SAVE it as PNG with anyname like dah_faith.png Top^ JUMP DOWN TO STEP 6 STEP::::5 10...After that,go and choose the picture you draw that you fill with white colour that you saved as faith.png. ((i mean the picture with polyline line only)) 11...After choosing it, Go COPY it by pressing MENU EDIT SELECT ALL, you will be directed back to that pic. press MENU again EDIT COPY. Now go and choose the picture you effect that you saved as dah_faith.png. Top^ JUMP DOWN TO STEP 7 STEP:::::6 12...Now quickly press #+0 to make your cursor jump to the up left edge of that pic. So..... look up right of your screen to confirm the measurement ratio number (0:0). but in some phone you will see (1:1) there. That 0:0 or 1:1 means your cursor is at the edge of your pic. 13...After all this,it now time to paste the picture you copied by pressing MENU EDIT PASTE WITH COLOUR REPLACE,the polyline pic will appear with one white background picture but don't press 5 yet and don't let your cursor move away from (0:0) or (1:1). Now look up right of your screen where you will see REPLACE, start pressing 3 button to change the REPLACE to VALUE. Your picture body will surddenly yellow,fresh and fine like a new born baby,the cartoon background will now started dark,after that,you can now press5 button to paste it. Now press MENU again EDIT PASTE WITH COLOUR REPLACE,don't press 5 yet. You will see that your picture skin is LIGHTING and freshing. Check whether the words called '''VALUE''' still at the up right of your screen,if it still there, press 5 button to paste it again. (((Do this 4 or 5 times))) or you should keep PASTE WITH COLOUR REPLACING your picture as much as you want it to fresh and light and go SAVE it as ::TongueNG::: with anyname like ONLINEPPM.png. After saving it,go and re-open the picture (ONLINEPPM.png) that you just save now. Then go and select fill tool by pressing TOOL, scroll on 11.FILL don't press the OK button yet,look down left again where you will see ""Fill background"" under (7-,+9):, press 7 or 9 button to change that FILL BACKGROUND again to FILL and press oK. ::::Big GrinO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT I SAID THERE ARE 2 COLOURS AT THE UP RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN? WHICH ARE BLACK AND WHITE. AND I SAID YOU CAN QUICKLY PRESS #+2 TO INTERCHANGE THOSE COLOURs by shifting the White colour to the front and put the Black at the back:::: After selecting the Fill tool, now quickly press #+2 to shift the WHITE COLOUR to the front. As we all see that our cartoon background is black,you just move the CURSOR to the black background side and press 5 or the CENTER button to fill the black background with WHITE COLOUR. Now that the cartoon black background has been change to white. Go and save it as PNG with anyname. like dahfaith.png PLEASE QUIT YOUR ProPaintMobile_v2.0 and OPEN another PPM version which is ProPaintMobile_v2.3. We are going to use this PPM v2.3 to fill our cartoon hair , eye and every parts important. Top^ STEP:::::7 NOW THAT YOU HAVE OPEN THE ProPaintMobile v2.3. Go and choose the picture you saved as dahfaith.png After selecting this dahfaith.png pic press your L.S.K (TOOLs) scroll on 11.FILL don't press the OK button yet,look down left where you will see ""Fill tolerance 1"" under (1,7-,3,9+):, press 1 or 3 button to change that ""Fill tolerance "1"" to ""Fill tolerance "100"" and press oK. Change FILL TOLERACE 1 TO FILL TOLERACE 100 ::::Big GrinO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT I SAID THERE ARE 2 COLOURS AT THE UP RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN? WHICH ARE BLACK AND WHITE. AND I SAID YOU CAN QUICKLY PRESS #+2 TO INTERCHANGE THOSE COLOURs by shifting the White colour to the front and put the Black at the back:::: quickly press #+2 to shift the BLACK COLOUR to the front and move the CURSOR to the center of the cartoon HAIR and press 5 or the CENTER button to fill the hair with BLACK COLOUR. After the hair has been fill, now fill the EYEBROW with black colour Fill the INNER EYE with white colour but leave the EYEBALL in black. Fill the LIPS with any colour or you should leave it. FILL IT Or YOU SHOULD LEAVE IT Fill the CLOTH with any colour or you should leave the default one. e.t.c fill any parts with any colour as you like till you will finish it. But i preffer to leave it like this than to use colour to spoil it. Now First SAVE it as PNG with anyname.png incase you may want add background to it later, and later save it again with the final save format (JPG) with anyname.jpg. Thats all.

For any prblm u cn contact me
Ceo of Funszone.com.ng

Choose The Heart That Loves, Not Heart That Hates
Like Post Quote
Guy You Copied this and You can not even edit it. I thought pple have dropped this habit in 2017 abeg go back to 2017 and drop it then come back to 2018 @Dahfaith

I don't give a F*ck about what you think about me, I can be PESSIMIST but I do be a OPTIMIST inside me....
Like Post Quote
Ok thnks....buh cnt go bck again....if u cn first go dere mah see u

Choose The Heart That Loves, Not Heart That Hates
Like Post Quote
oga I need PDF of Photoshop. banner, hand bills design@Dahfaith

CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
Like Post Quote

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria