Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
up got help my setting i first site wp and am pls sucked

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Pls Help. Am Setting Up My Wp First Site And I Got Sucked
(8.2k )
*Pls who is very good in worldpress here should come to my aid... I am in learning mood now*
Today am moving to wp and I now host a site in *000webhost* ..

I have already install a *theme* and made like 3 posts.. A music and 2 news
*But this my first time of setting up a worldpress design_ so I do hear wp is very simple.. But am just A novice
The site I host there is

https://timeloaded.000webhostapp.com

You can check it
Now the posts I made.. If u click from the homepage, instead of directing you to view the full post it will load to a page without the post details and I don't know maybe there is sumtn I still have to upload or add to the site in other for it to direct me to the *full post* area...

Pls my ogas, help me check an guild me
Pls @flexible
@phanteez
@Deyvid
And others comma help o

@naijatab, is from the themes you uploaded.

@naijatab as @phanteez said early there is error in that theme so change the theme and list out the plugin you have installed for me

Ok thanks alot. I tnk we shuld have a WhatsApp group for wapforum

Flexible have already created it

@Dahfaith@naijatab,i haven't do that ,but i will create it soon

That shuld not waste any time. . at least chats there are faster than here and I beliv if we do we can then refer yourself to download stuffs here

@flexible add me to the group, once u create it

ihostright

Share This Post To The World