[-]
Tags
namecheap please my fund i account? do how

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Please How Do I Fund My Namecheap Account?
(960 )
Please How Do I Fund My Namecheap Account? its urgently needed, please help me

@flexywap please homepage

Oops
I don't use Namecheap
I think other members will reply you

You can add funds using your credit card (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx), PayPal, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.

2. On the Dashboard click Top-up (or go to Profile; Billing; Balance; Top-up):

The Account Funds module gives you the option to top-up (add funds to) your account balance, ensuring that you'll always have enough in your account to cover impending purchases.

On this page, you can top-up your account funds using any accepted payment method: Card Payment, PayPal or Bitcoin. In our example we use Card Payment, however, the adding funds process is the same for other methods too.

3. Select the payment system and click Next:

4. Here you need to insert the amount you wish to add to your balance. Once done, click on the Next button:

5. At this stage, you need to fill in your credit card information and billing address. Once all the details are inserted, click on the Next button:

6. At the last stage, you need to confirm that you wish to add funds. Simply click Charge and Proceed:

Funds have been successfully added to your account and now you can see your current Balance:

That's it!

wisetalent1 likes this post

Share This Post To The World