-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please How Create New Topic On Wordpress
Good day,
Please I need your help. I just designed a forum with wordpress theme but has been having difficulties creating the new topic area......if you click the create new topic, it will take you to error 404 page.
I will be very happy If wapforum can assist me...
we would assist you
what is the URL of the blog
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
The link must be wrong...
(14-04-2018, 02:53 PM)Dynamo Wrote: The link must be wrong...

I have not launched it.....it is still on maintenance

it is a forum
give us the link so that we can know what cause the problem
www.sportsgidi.com

I just removed it from maintenance mode
you are using WordPress for it right
and nairaland script
yh
you will need a premium plugin for it, I have the plugin on my PC, but I don't know how we gonna do it, because am selling the plugin,
check this forum, am the one that design it,and install that plugin on it
http://infoguide.com.ng/
@ogwu111 pls, vote for me. I am phanteez.. Thanks
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TUTORIAL: How To Install Wordpress On Byethost And Other Free Host phanteez 28 2,417 06-07-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: phanteez
  TUTORIAL: Newbie To Wp--install A Wordpress Theme Manually Hot Step gkitng 3 4,067 02-07-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: princedan
  SHARED: Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Wordpress To Build Cms Abollyhost 3 4,057 02-07-2018, 07:49 AM
Last Post: princedan
  SHARED: Gidifans Latest Wordpress Theme Finally Shared By Cbanklee cbanklee 8 3,275 01-06-2018, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Theyvid
  TUTORIAL: Why You Should Never Upload A Video To Wordpress Dilfgem 2 2,140 25-05-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Fullygistloaded
  Flexyloaded.ga Naijakit.co Livescore Plugin For Wordpress Site olamideoladesino 0 1,249 06-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: olamideoladesino
  SHARED: How To Use Antispam Bee To Block Spam Comments In Wordpress Dilfgem 0 2,278 10-04-2018, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Dilfgem