Please How Can I Fix Featured Image Nt Displaying On Facebook Using Naijaloaded Theme - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
nt facebook can naijaloaded please image using i fix how featured displaying on theme

Please How Can I Fix Featured Image Nt Displaying On Facebook Using Naijaloaded Theme

(582 Views )
My featured image was showing on my old theme not until i changed my theme to naijaloaded theme. Please help me resolve this

There was a missing template in the theme,
if you are using WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin, then you can easily set a specific thumbnail image for Facebook.

When writing a post, scroll down to Yost SEO meta box below the post editor and then click on the social tab. There you will see a button to upload a thumbnail image for Facebook.
davidpage02 likes this post

There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
(21-02-2019, 01:58 PM)flexible Wrote: There was a missing template in the theme,
if you are using WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin, then you can easily set a specific thumbnail image for Facebook.
When writing a post, scroll down to Yost SEO meta box below the post editor and then click on the social tab. There you will see a button to upload a thumbnail image for Facebook.
But its already display the featured image i want but it still wont show on Facebook or even WhatsApp or anywhere

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
HOT: How To Browse Any Site For Free On All Networks Using Freebasics
MUST READ: How To Add Thousand Of Members To Facebook Group In A Click
Unbelievable: Can You Eat The New Black Spaghetti???
About 50 Million Accounts Attacked - Facebook
MUST READ: Be The Judge Please Between Lyta And Martinzfeels
HOT: How To Download Videos On Facebook In Facebook Free Mode
You Can Now Unsend Messages On Facebook Messenger

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria