Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
nt facebook can naijaloaded please image using i fix how featured displaying on theme

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Please How Can I Fix Featured Image Nt Displaying On Facebook Using Naijaloaded Theme
(2.8k )
My featured image was showing on my old theme not until i changed my theme to naijaloaded theme. Please help me resolve this

There was a missing template in the theme,
if you are using WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin, then you can easily set a specific thumbnail image for Facebook.

When writing a post, scroll down to Yost SEO meta box below the post editor and then click on the social tab. There you will see a button to upload a thumbnail image for Facebook.

davidpage02 likes this post

(21-02-2019, 01:58 PM)flexible Wrote: There was a missing template in the theme,
if you are using WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin, then you can easily set a specific thumbnail image for Facebook.
When writing a post, scroll down to Yost SEO meta box below the post editor and then click on the social tab. There you will see a button to upload a thumbnail image for Facebook.
But its already display the featured image i want but it still wont show on Facebook or even WhatsApp or anywhere

ihostright

Share This Post To The World