- WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1

[-]
Tags
singer with nigerian rachael his welcomes k twins wife chuddy

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nigerian Singer, Chuddy K Welcomes Twins With His Wife, Rachael
(3202 )
Nigerian singer, Chukwudi Ken Agali popularly known as Chuddy K and his wife, Rachael have welcomed a set of twins.

He shared the good news on Instagram and wrote;

“Overwhelming with joy..if any one told me I was gn be baba beji I would have said its a lie…my angels are here”

The couple got married in October 2015 and welcomed their first child, a baby girl in 2016.

@wisetalent1@flexible@supertee@Spruce@Noblest@cyberlord@Matrix@samzkid@emmyloaded@cbanklee@Dahfaith@adegoldop6@chem@MrCally@spottykay@kharlm☆ ?
@pixblog@Forumhub@phanteez@LUKASSO BLOG @Abbey@Samboizz@teejay@Chidera@Bigga@fynmouth@Rayne@Supreme@lanrefound@Dynamo@Abollyhost@donblade

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

congrats

nice one

« Go To First Post | Go To Last Post »