Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a 13x4 why work wig for choose

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Why Choose A 13x4 Wig For Work
(57 )
We all know it’s common to wear a wig at work ,for example ,13X4 lace wig at work .But it rasied my concern about the safety of using a wig at work .
Yesterday I saw a video on youtube , a worker grabbed the wig suddely from his or her workmates without saying a word, and the victims had to protect their head at once ,It’s rude and extremely disrespectful to people who have gone trough cancer or something like that. You can't just go around and humiliate people and laugh about it.
Many people would refer to the glueless wig for summer ,which is easy to take on and off ,convient and save a lot of time ,but it’s easier to fall off cause little glue was used .
I think the13x4 wig is a good choice for work .

What is a 13 x 4 Lace Front Wig?

A 13x4 lace front wig has its name from the actual size of the lace. A 13x4 lace front wig has lace that reaches 13 inches in front of the wig to cover the entire hairline, as well as a 4-inch deep section while the remaining part is sewn to the hat.

Why a 13 x 4 Lace Front is safe for work ?

The 13x4 wig is one type of glued wig ,the the lace part require glue to make it bond to the wig cap and your sclape ,not easy to take off , cause a large were pasted to the head,so it’s safe and don’t worry to fall off,especially at work or dance .

13x4 wigs offer more versatility at work

Your wig will surly offer you a new look ,but no one will wear a wig by one certain hairstyle for more than two weeks ,be sure to make a change like hairstyle .If Beyonce can switch up her hair five times during a show, then you can switch up your look during the week from fun in the sun to girl’s night worthy shenanigans.

The 13X4 lace frontal provides you with the freedom to style your hair the way you want.
This versatility offered by wigs is one of the key reasons for its popularity. These wigs give you a natural hairline, so you will get a feel of working with your natural hairs only.

So I think safety and versatility are important for a wig at work.

ihostright

Share This Post To The World