Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
s criticism fitness conditioning man over united dismisses shaw and

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Man United's Shaw Dismisses Criticism Over Fitness And Conditioning
(2.4k )
Manchester United defender Luke Shaw believes he has a body type similar to that of the club's former striker Wayne Rooney and said criticism of his body and conditioning was unwarranted.

Shaw has been criticised on multiple occasions by United boss Jose Mourinho and his predecessor Louis van Gaal over perceived weight and fitness issues, with fans and pundits also piling on.

"Of course people can say I'm fat, but I know my own body," Shaw told British media. "I always look big because I'm bigger built and I have, you could say, a Wayne Rooney type of body."

Despite Mourinho's public criticism of Shaw, the England international said the Portuguese manager texted him in the off-season to spur him on.

"It was a breath of fresh air when he texted me," he added. "I wasn't expecting it... I spoke to him and it was really positive. It made me feel confident about the upcoming season."

Shaw has featured in all three of United's pre-season fixtures so far and will be hoping to hold on to his spot when the club play league rivals Liverpool in the International Champions Cup on Saturday.

@flexible

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_20180727_083805.JPG (Size: 12.58 KB / Downloads: 75)

ihostright

Share This Post To The World