Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
to race inter introduction forum game

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Introduction To Inter-forum Race Game.
(7.4k )
Hi Wapforumians,

As you all know that we use to have a forum race game in wapforum, so it's time we discuss about the next game. This time we are coming with a new method.

Like I said, we use to have a forum race game here in wapforum, but this time we are hosting a 'Inter-forum Race Game'. Before I go further I'll talk little about this game for those who have no idea about it to see / know what it is and how it works.

Forum Race Game
This is a game played via a forum threads which serves as venue and track respectively. Players/drivers are organized in different teams and compete each other in the player and team championship.

How to play
1. Know the race word: A race word is always posted in the game schedule thread at least a day before the race. The race word is used to play the game by posting it in the race thread. The race word are usually "GO, RUN, START, END, STOP, FINISH, PLAY and so on".

2. Time: A good player/driver is always cautious of the time which is allotted for each race. When the time reach every player/driver is expected to post his/her race word in capital letters in the race thread. The fastest to post the race word wins the race and vice-versa.

3. Race thread: Before each race a new thread will be posted in the host forum. Only in that thread should players/drivers post the race word.

4. Points: The point for each race are as:
1st place = 5 points
2nd place = 4 points
3rd place = 3 points
4th place and below = 2 points.

5. Crashing: There are two ways players crash in the race, 1. When they failed to post their race word in the race thread, 2. When they post before the race time, even a second before the race time means crashing.

6. Store/garage: There is where some purchasable items are stored, they have effects in the game. But this is optional, the moderator decides whether it should be used or not.

I think you know what a forum race game looks like now Smile
You can ask questions in this thread in case there's something u don't understand...

Now about the Inter-forum Race Game.

In this new method different forums will be competing for the race championship.

Entrance:
Any forum that is interested to enter the race should post in this thread. The post must come from the Admin or Moderator. And the post must include a back link to the forum.
The winning forum will be advertised for free in wapforum.

Driver Nomination: Each forum that entered the race must nominate 2 players who will represent them, should any of their representative be unavailable somebody from that forum will replace him or her.

Any forum that want me to conduct their nomination should PM me.

Ask questions if you are confused or do not understand any part of the game...

am in as usual Shisha_goza

am in

Am in

Please if you have a forum you can enter your forum here.

I rep http://discussyes.ml

@Abbey
Bring two player from your forum

Maybe i'll conduct nominational race in @Abbey's forum @flexible

@eleniyan i thought u own a forum?

yes
@MrCally☆

ihostright

Share This Post To The World