-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new Introducing: The Mrcally's Forum Games
Hi everyone.

This is a nice sunday morning, as said in the topic of this thread and in my signature bellow, i'm introducing my online forum games. I brought this game from my UK friends and its fun to play.

I'm aware that your coming here is to work to promote your identity, blog, website etc. But they say "all work without play makes Jack a Doll boy". You've been working, its now time to play.

Much said, now its time for you to choose what game you want to play.

FORUM RACE GAME
OF
FORUM MAFIA GAME

the majority wins.
Make your choice now!!!
@flexible, if posible you can insert a voting poll for the two options.

Come in and make your choice!Smile
Your fingers and toes are your little friends, be kind to them. MrCallySmile
I go for Race game
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
Come and make your choice guys @Xycinews@donblade@Cyberking@Hemelse@olyj@codedson@sirblack@chrismaven@Onixblog@Xtopfile@Golditeboss@Hackinubee@Jaybrain@edewojames@Katie@fermot@Cheatex Jnr@naijaplus@fynmouth@adegoldop6@eleniyan@Theyvid@Dahfaith@chem@Spainshkid@Rapkid@aadilsyad@Ewap@samzkid@flemxy@Supreme@Abollyhost@kingsolomon@Rayne@Spruce@Salim@Noblest@Bigga@emmyloaded@Bizo@cbanklee@kingfisher@Tegakiroro@pixblog@teejay@eleniyan@teejay@Fritz@Hack@Hardeysua@Ewap@Abbey@Onixblog@Erik1474@olamideoladesino@kenzy@jonath45@phanteez@paulooo@Dynamo@Stemar@Akinbiodun@Rayne@Cyberlordh@Prudent2019@Plutonium@MrCally@Sodiqsoda@Alvinuchenna14@Stephen Olgade @iamfestus@eleniyan@Thonyb@Alvinuchenna14@yunus
FORUM MAFIA GAME
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
I'LL be back around 6pm to see you choices.
forum race game
Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
FORUM MAFIA GAME...
Keep them coming, i'll leave it open until 9pm. So that everyone can post their choise
Forum race game
Change the world by being yourself.
Forum mafia game

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Step To Take On How To Earn More Forum Coins flexible 9 5,615 01-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: princedan
  UPDATE: Suggested Improvement For The Forum Race Game. MrCally 13 3,728 14-06-2018, 10:50 AM
  Forum Race Game Season 2 (garage / Store) MrCally 1 1,300 14-06-2018, 08:36 AM
  Forum Race Game Season 2 (round 1) MrCally 10 2,106 14-06-2018, 08:35 AM
  Forum Race Game Season 2 (choose A Teammate) MrCally 4 1,473 25-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Fullygistloaded
  Forum Race Game Registration MrCally 12 2,836 22-05-2018, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Fullygistloaded
  NEW! Forum Race Game? MrCally 14 2,686 22-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: MrCally