My Gold Dyed Hair Has Nothing To Do With Sin, Infact It Can Heal Any Form Of Sick.... - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
to it any infact heal with hair can has nothing form my sin of sick do dyed gold

My Gold Dyed Hair Has Nothing To Do With Sin, Infact It Can Heal Any Form Of Sick....

(337 Views )
Identified as Pastor Newman Emmanuel, the reportedly came under fire after sharing pictures of his gold dyed hair. The cleric also claimed that his dyed hair has spiritual significance and can heal any form of sickness. Looking at the picture, the young chap could be seen rocking a short with round t-shirt, a necklace and dark shades. Pastor Newman Emmanuel.

Pastor Emmanuel’s Facebook message reads:

“My Hair has a spiritual significance!! If you Touch it, Whatever sickness you’re carrying, dries up immediately!! And you will not die young, You must see your children’s children!! Don’t get it twisted.. God is aware of this!”
SOURCE: https://www.getbeg.com/2018/12/my-gold-d...to-do.html
Attached Files Image(s)

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
MUST READ: Falz In Tears As Simi And Adekunle Gold Tie The Knot Today (see Fan Reactions)
LEAK: Newly Wedded Nigeria Singer, "simi Is Pregnant For Adekunle Gold"
MUST READ: Simi Pregnant For Adekunle Gold?
Native Doctor Claims To Help Women Restore Their Virginity...saying He Has The Power
HOT: You Can Now Download The Full Track Of Ybnl Boss News Song "poverty Die"
Video] Adekunle Gold – Damn, Delilah
Why Buhari Has Refused To Assent To Petroleum Industry Bill – Enang

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria