[-]
Tags
donald home in believe you trump wont was movie alone president featured

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

You Wont Believe President Donald Trump Was Featured In Home Alone Movie
(13.9k )

If i Tell You Say Usa Presido Donald Trump Is Feature In This Movie Home Alone Part 2.
Am Screwed When I first see This Self.

As at the time of shooting this famous movie “Home alone”, the director wanted to shoot some parts of the movie in a hotel.

The hotel owner insisted he wanted to be part of the movie even if his scene is for few seconds,In return,he didn’t charge the movie crew for there stay in the hotel.

The stubborn owner of the hotel is The current President of United States of American,DONALD TRUMP.

@donblade@Cyberking
@Hemelse@olyj@codedson
@Hackinubee@Jaybrain
@edewojames@nick klaus
@Cheatex Jnr@naijaplus
@fynmouth@adegoldop6
@Theyvid@Dahfaith
@Spainshkid@Rapkid
@Ewap@samzkid@flemxy
@Abollyhost@kingsolomon
@Spruce@Salim@Noblest
@kingfisher@Tegakiroro
@teejay
@Hack
@kenzy

Looking Suprise To Me o

Couldn't believe what am seeing.

Chai!! This Is Suprising oooh... I saw him there bt i didnt noticed him.

Lol

chai me never notice na him oo

same here

Datz my best movie..hw come i neva noticed

@Spruce is in the part 2

Lol

Share This Post To The World