Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
wrong evil why is homosexualism and

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Why Homosexualism Is Wrong And Evil
(260 )
Some years ago, I lost a very intelligent, smart, and resourceful compatriot to homosexualism. Guess what? He died!

What happened?

You wanna know? Are you sure you really want to know?

Well, his anus decayed!

A well behaved young man, studying law in one of the prestigious Universities here in South Eastern Nigeria (name of school withheld for courtesy reasons), doing overly well with his finances (he was a very good writer, but I don't know if he had other sources of income back then), and supporting his family from time to time.

When I first met him, we talked for hours, and I felt this affinity with him because we seem to have a lot in common. I was amazed by his diction and choice of words in both written and spoken speech. So I said to myself, this is the kind of friend I want to have. Like attracts like, isn't it?

The shock of my life came when he died. What happened I inquired?

His anus decayed I was told. As a result of what? I further asked.

Then the greater shock came; he is homo (the short contemporary Nigerian abbreviation for homosexualism).

There was nothing much I could do, other than sympathize with the family, while sending my condolence message to them.

But come to think of it; what will make a full grown man opt for homosexualism? Hence, mocking the institution and path nature has already laid?

And

What will make a full grown woman a leisibian? Chosing Same-Sex-Marriage thereby altering nature with impunity.

Sometimes I come online on Facebook to read articles written by supposed intellectuals, and all I read are articles written by people who simply extracted grammar, and ambiguous words from the dictionary to defend madness.

According to them; homosexualism is a function of evolution and mutation in humans. lol

Evolution? Mutation?
Okay, that sounds interesting!

I wonder where transgender surgery (which some men undergo for the one reason to engage in prostitution) will be place on the diagram of evolution.

You see; “when you allow evil to last for a year, it becomes culture”––– Ancient Igbo adage.

The abnormal is gradually becoming normal under our nose.

Courtesy: www•adaptsnews•com

ihostright

Share This Post To The World