Why Everyone Just Quit Mybb Like This? - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
mybb why just this? like quit everyone

Why Everyone Just Quit Mybb Like This?

(575 Views )
Hello Dear Wapforum,

Am Olamide (Olades) ,(Moderator)
Quote:Am one of the die hard mybb guru, in the year 2017.
I suffered Alots to learn Php
Even the C.e.o of this board create some thread because of me, thanks goes to him,

Have create / waste many domain names
Because I want to have my own mybb
I send pm To some mybb guru that time but they are stingy, stingy to the extent they hide their URL properties,
While some replied and give me a nice tutorial

After some months I started edit and customise mybb templates and themes

Even I create mybb plugin full time by myself,
@flexible knows about this

After I become mybb guru
I left mybb site for no reason.

Last month (24-04-2019) I decided to know what's going on in the industry,
So I took my phone do some research
How people create mybb site or how many people are using mybb site,
Though.... I saw how some people are requesting for help and later day don't find solution to it, that's why those who like/interested Mybb quit like that.

Am back now , I we try my possible best such thing won't happen again,

If you need help create a thread with good title and content and beta explanation so who knows it we able to understand and render help on it,

I just think to bring a mybb site come alive again

Note Admin :
Am not creating this thread to engage member or drive member to my new mybb forum,

Not at all
Am just sharing this to let people know am back again and starting giving them a hope....

If you only wish to register https://gistaforum.com.ng

Is back here To Help with your needs (Dear Webmaster)

Gistaforum You can only found me hereAlways Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
First of all welcome back @olamideoladesino, you're a great guy everyone here knows that. Smile

I personally comended your new move to render assistance to those who need help with mybb stuff and all that, thats a good spirit.

But i noticed something and it will be unfair if i ignore. I've being following up with your mybb forums and i can say you are doing a nice job dear. But all the while i'm just confuse, this is because you are always parasiting from wapforum, you never did anything rather than what wapforum has done. That theme you are using is just a clone of wapforum. So try and do something different thats the only way you can succeed.

Your fingers and toes are your little friends, be kind to them. MrCallySmile
Yes I still don't have much time I cloned the theme for user that might want it but for the forum for not having any themes I decided to use it for sometimes , thank you mrcally I heard about how you use mybb to create something like nairaland, great work bro, and as usual let run it together

Gistaforum You can only found me hereAlways Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
Notice too

Nice........

I ghat ur back
olamideoladesino likes this post

All African Music PortalChoose The Heart That Loves, Not Heart That Hates
Nice work Friend

Thanks for the comments

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
The Reasons Why The Man Of The Week Failed This Week
‘i Am Not A Banker’: Ay Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn’t Dress His Age
Like Ronaldo Another Real Madrid Star Eye Serie A Move
NEW! Merry Christmass - Earn Bitcoin With A Browser Like Chrome
HOT: Glo Special Offer: Get 1.2gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 6gb For N1000 On Glo
HOT: 9mobile Special Offer: Get 1gb Data For Just N200 Or Get 5gb For N1000 On 9mobile
Why Do Nigerian Artistes “jump” On The “remix” Of A Song Only When It Becomes A Hit ?

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria