Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
a facebook anthony scammer proves is rapheal out photos user cries

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Rapheal Anthony Is A Scammer - Facebook User Cries Out (photos + Proves)
(8.6k )
The C.E.O of Gistfans.com.ng sent us some screenshot and prove which take place between a victim and Raphael Anthony the Scammer.

The report of the victim stated below
"I never knew he could scam me, i thought he was legit, not until i made a deal with him, and he scam me my hard earn money. I must broadcast this to the world, so they can know who they are dealing with. Raphael Anthony is not to be trusted, he is a real scammer.

Report shows that Raphael Anthony is a blogger who owns a Wordpress blog titled Rapnaija. Below are the chats between the victim and Raphael Anthony the scammer

@flexible F.P

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When did Rapheal Anthony become all this
na waoh

Lordnacho likes this post

U dey craze, an unknown man abi and u are blogging it. Admin better take down the post his not sure of what he posted

Na gistfans you call Unknown man... @phanteez you disappointed me

(15-08-2018, 07:20 PM)Theyvid Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
you disappointed me

@Theyvid and @Mrblins thats how i saw the post on gistfans. But let me re-edit it....

Chai

(15-08-2018, 06:54 PM)flexible Wrote: When did Rapheal Anthony become all this
na waoh

i was also suprised when i saw it on gistfans...

but @Theyvid@Mrblins and @flexible do you guys really think it was real? Bcus, the ceo of gistfans also said; "an unknown man" but the photos proves that it was a real scam bcus after the alert, he didnt reply the victim again... And he also blocked him, which means that it was a scam event... Its just weird...

(15-08-2018, 08:14 PM)phanteez Wrote:
(15-08-2018, 06:54 PM)flexible Wrote: When did Rapheal Anthony become all this
na waoh

i was also suprised when i saw it on gistfans...

but @Theyvid@Mrblins and @flexible do you guys really think it was real? Bcus, the ceo of gistfans also said; "an unknown man" but the photos proves that it was a real scam bcus after the alert, he didnt reply the victim again... And he also blocked him, which means that it was a scam event... Its just weird...

Na gistfans owner scam raphael anthony.. He edit d screenshot an post it

(15-08-2018, 08:11 PM)phanteez Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
you disappointed me

@Theyvid and @Mrblins thats how i saw the post on gistfans. But let me re-edit it....
@phanteez but you suppose not to post it na... Well, delete dis post

That keyboard is iKeyboard an is gistfan owner dy use am cuz i have ask him d keyboard name... If nt becus of my android that as spoil, i would have show u our chat when i ask him d keyboard name.

Gistfans owner is the Unknown Man that blog it

see the screenshot.. Name: Raphael... Pic: No pic.... How come he see raphael anthony pic?? An he neva use dis pic on fb .... Bro, Na self chat screenshot be dis

@flexible delete the post

scammer every where
I love wapforum because is gives alert of scammers

Lordnacho likes this post

ihostright

Share This Post To The World