Paypal Must Stop All This - Nigerians Protest - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 Paypal Must Stop All This - Nigerians Protest - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
nigerians protest this paypal all must stop

Paypal Must Stop All This - Nigerians Protest

(52989 Views )
[Image: WpvNoRxUkMBtkDH-800x450-noPad.jpg?1513551677]
WE NIGERIANS, WE NEED TO PROTEST!!!!

Paypal is not being fair to us here. We don't enjoy full benefits of PayPal services the way other countries does. I'm a Nigerian, I'm
internet savvy and I love to work online but PayPal is making my efforts and the efforts of others in my country and other countries
fruitless. They allowed us make payments but can't receive payments. Most persons prefer using PayPal for faceless transactions because it kinda protect buyers and sellers in a way. We as sellers lost a lot of deals and customers because we can't accept payments through the means the customers are comfortable with. We understand that PayPal are trying to be careful that is why they are limiting the use of their service at our end, but they should understand that a whole country can't suffer the consequences of the crimes of some individuals. The countries that are enjoying full services of PayPal also has their bad sides. PayPal should please give everyone equal voice. We deserve to buy and sell online, we deserve to own online businesses that Integrate different payment gateways.
If you can't allows us receive money, Don't allow us send money.
Read Also:
Read this comment, and sign the petition. If paypal won't allow us to receive funds. They should take away there company... http://chn.ge/2kMmPYr via Twitter
flexible and Kasimlee like this post

“ I just wanna say nothing is permanent in this world, only change
I Stand With You

Yes u are righy

am with u
Kasimlee likes this post

Choose The Heart That Loves, Not Heart That Hates
ok

never say never believe
nice

Yes O There Must Stop

am akways meee.........fuck haters

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
HOT: How To Power All Your Apps On Samsung Smartphone With Mtn Mpulse Data Plan Via Max Vp
TUTORIAL: How To Create Ssh Account For All Vpn
MUST READ: An Important Message To All Wapforunmian
TUTORIAL: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria
MUST READ: Question For All Wapforum Genius
MUST READ: Mtn Mpulse Spark Vpn & Kpntunnel Config File To Power All Apps On Mobile
MUST READ: How To Power All Apps Via Psiphon Handler On Mtn Mpulse Data

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria