Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
in who world? modric the player is best

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Modric: Who Is The Best Player In The World?
(10.3k )
The Real Madrid midfielder gave an interview to 'SVT Sport', in Sweden. They put him in a bit of a spot when they asked him who he would choose as the better player, Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi.
"The best player in the world... Messi or Ronaldo?" This was the question that they put to Luka Modrid, who also said
he could move to the MLS after Real Madrid.
It looked as if the Croat was unimpressed by the question as he kept his poker face very straight . He let a few moments pass before he gave a response.
"Both, both. Honestly, both are great players ," Modric said, with a slight shrug of his shoulders.
"It depends on the preferences of a particular person to say which player they prefer or don't, but I don't like to compare them. For us, those who are at Real Madrid , Cristiano is the best," he explained.

If i was modric this would be my reply:

"Ronaldo and Messi time is fading away, and now we have only one best player in the amazing Salah. Big Grin @chem

What do you think @Dynamo@phanteez@Rayne@cyberlord@Cyberking@Profolaafe@Samboizz@Abbey@flexible@eleniyan?

True @MrCally☆
Salah is terribly hot

(28-04-2018, 09:38 PM)Profolaafe Wrote:
You Must Reply To This Post!. Before You Can See The Download Link
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
Salah is terribly hot

What a nice phrase @Profolaafe"terribly hot" Smile

who is the best player among MESSI and Ronaldo? @MrCally☆

(28-04-2018, 09:46 PM)chem Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link

Ronaldo and Messi time is fading away, and now we have only one best player in the amazing and terribly hot Salah Big Grin

I feel like modric @chem thanks for the interview. Lol

lol... you're welcome @MrCally☆

(28-04-2018, 09:41 PM)MrCally Wrote:
Login Or Register
To See The Hidden Link
Salah is terribly hot

What a nice phrase @Profolaafe"terribly hot" Smile
You cant rate a player based on one season performance. If it is being rated as one season performance, what Ronaldo and Messi did in a season, salah haven't done half. He only knows how to score goal only this season. When the next season comes, lets see what he got to offer den... What do you think den?

same with Ronald, he only knows how to score goals. Sallah is better in terms of assist and team play @phanteez

sallah ko ileya ni

ihostright

Share This Post To The World