-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must read Is It True That We Finally Add The Feature
please @flexible tell me
Always Gentle And friendly to everyone but i love Shisha_goza ( oladesSmile
yeah,but am gonna finish it tomorrow, check here http://wapforum.com.ng/groups.php
There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
wow do you really see different while working for you???
yeah your head dey there kampe
Just keep bringing more suggestions
I mean brilliant one
(14-04-2018, 11:38 PM)flexible Wrote: yeah,but am gonna finish it tomorrow, check here http://wapforum.com.ng/groups.php

mehn, thats cool... Oya come take some Shisha_goza
Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
yeah you know am searching for good forum all top 10 forum in nigeria so i register in each of them so i can knw what's special there then i take my note and wrote sumtin down that what can make the forum diffrent between others forum well i have another tins to ask u to do buh not yet time to say it till you finish that one
(15-04-2018, 12:02 AM)olamideoladesino Wrote: yeah you know am searching for good forum all top 10 forum in nigeria so i register in each of them so i can knw what's special there then i take my note and wrote sumtin down that what can make the forum diffrent between others forum well i have another tins to ask u to do buh not yet time to say it till you finish that one

have already finish just now, it will be ready for everybody tomorrow, each members can have his own group, he will be the admin and controller of his group.
cool have test it buh after fill all required boxes when click on add group it load url fail it's doesn't go anywhere well nice one
so when u say u'have finish it should i create thread about new feature i need? ? ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HOT: A New Unbelievable Feature have Been Added To The Forum flexible 13 4,668 18-07-2018, 02:20 AM
Last Post: princedan
  There Is No True Love In The World Again, Come In Let Discuss flexible 12 4,977 11-07-2018, 06:40 PM
  NEW! Spruce Theme V1.0 Finally Out Come In And Review Spruce 4 487 09-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Spruce
  MUST READ: How To Add Custom Sidebar To Your Wp Theme Tegakiroro 2 1,822 21-06-2018, 09:06 PM
  MUST READ: How To Add Thousand Of Members To Facebook Group In A Click kharlm 5 1,364 21-06-2018, 07:54 PM
  UPDATE: Olades Is Back With Making Sense Feature olamideoladesino 15 2,513 14-06-2018, 05:16 PM
  COMING SOON: Is There Any Feature You Want To Be Added In This Forum Kindly Tell Us Now olamideoladesino 4 1,597 25-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Fullygistloaded