-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must read I Saw This On Facebook And I Decided To Share, Really Motivating
If your boss pays you N30,000 per month, assuming you decided to save all without touching a dime, it will take you 36 months to make N1million. (Did I hear you say 3years?) Absolutely! On the other hand, if you can convince an organisation like Dangote Group, to print and supply 5000 umbrellas to them (to be used as souvenirs) and you make just N200 profit per umbrella, in just one day you must have made N1million. What about becoming a billionaire, that's where it gets crazy! OK, now let's increase your pay to N1,000,000 per month and you decide to save all without touching a dime. In a year, you must have saved N12million. It will take about 84 years before you can make N1billion. (Please subtract your current age). On the other hand, Nigeria has a population of about 200 million people. If you can supply salt to just 12million, once in a month and you make just N200 from each person supplied, in one year, you must have made N2.9billion. This shows that to become rich, you have to stop talking to bosses and start talking to clients. You have to stop thinking inside the box and even stop thinking outside the box. Yes..."The box" is still a limitation. You have no idea what your mind is capable of, do you? This is what you have to do. SET YOUR MIND FREE AND THINK LIKE THERE IS NO BOX AT ALL......... The possibilities are endless.
CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
Thanks man, really love this.
@flexible@cyberlordh @naijaplus@Profolaafe@Fritz@Dahfaith

(09-03-2018, 02:55 PM)naijaplus Wrote: Thanks man, really love this.

you're welcome boss
CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
Ok sir
Thanks Boss
Nice one
@chem good this sound wise
Idea Nσnsence Remains Nonsence Even When Spoken By Famous Scientist
Nice.
Lovely and inspiring please permit me to post it on NAIRACLAN.
Guitar REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDS >>>>NAIRACLAN<<<<
(09-03-2018, 07:22 PM)Rayne Wrote: Lovely and inspiring please permit me to post it on NAIRACLAN.

OK boss @Rayne
CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
(09-03-2018, 11:00 PM)chem Wrote: OK boss @Rayne
thanks a lot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Infinix Smart 2 Vs Smart 2 Pro And Price Bigga 7 469 9 hours ago
Last Post: Cheatex Jnr
  MUST READ: 7 Things You Should Share Cautiously Rayne 0 105 Yesterday, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Rayne
  Top 8 Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth - May 2018 Fresh Updated Dahfaith 3 1,637 18-07-2018, 03:00 AM
Last Post: princedan
  FIXED: How To Detect And Remove Virus/malware Safely From Android Or Tablet LUKASSO BLOG 1 1,464 18-07-2018, 02:46 AM
  How To Increase The Overall Speed And Performance Of Your Android Device Bigga 5 427 18-07-2018, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Bigga
  HOT: Football And Life MrCally 9 1,954 18-07-2018, 02:34 AM
  HOT: Earn Money: Just Can't Help Than To Share This With Wapforumers chylin 11 4,830 18-07-2018, 02:25 AM