I'll Support Any Candidate That'll Lead Nigerian To Promise Land - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 I'll Support Any Candidate That'll Lead Nigerian To Promise Land - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
to any lead that nigerian support ll candidate i land promise

I'll Support Any Candidate That'll Lead Nigerian To Promise Land

(757 Views )
I'll support any candidate that’ll turn Nigeria’s fortune around –Obasanjo

A former President, Olusegun Obasanj, has said he will support any Nigerian who will turn the country’s fortune around for good. He said this on Thursday when he received a former Minister of Special Duties and Inter-Governmental Affairs, Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library in Abeokuta. Turaki, who is a presidential aspirant, came with a 10-man delegation that included a former governor of Adamawa State, Boni Haruna.

Obasanjo reiterated that he would not rest until the fortunes of Nigeria are “turned around for good.” He identified the dearth of “qualitative leadership” as one of the major challenges confronting Nigeria, adding that men of goodwill must not keep quiet in the face of misrule. He then called for concerted efforts from the political class towards providing the country with better leadership.

He said, “Let me say that what is happening here today or what you’re making to happen with your delegation particularly gladdens my heart. “You are firming up and stabilising our democracy. Democracy is not a destination but a journey and there is no nation that can claim to have reached the final destination. It is good for us as a nation and our democracy. We have said a lot of things that we have identified about what we need to put right as a country. What do we lack? Why are we not where we should be?"

@flexible
Attached Files Image(s)

never say never believe

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Adebutu’s Acceptance Speech On Being Nominated As Ogun Pdp Governorship Candidate
NEW! 2019: Kwankwasiyya Group In Plateau Declares Support For Pdp
NEW! Gale Of Defection Caused By Apc Lead Fg’s Failure, Says Wike
NEW! Breaking: Massive Shakeup As Nigerian Army Redeploys Officers
NEW! Full List Of Nigerian Senators That Dump Apc For Pdp
NEW! Buhari Govt Ready To Support Businesses In Nigeria – Osinbajo
SHARED: Best Nigerian President Ever

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria