[-]
Tags
to posts facebook automatic blogger set from how

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

How To Set Automatic Posts From Blogger To Facebook
(680 )
Hi guys it's Shuraih 99%

Again today I came with a hotest article guide on how to set automatic posts from blogger to Facebook pages and grouops

Blogger is the second the most popular webhosting in the world while WordPress is the firsts

WordPress is builde with plugins while blogger is builde with gadgets but the biggest problems is that blogger did not allow thier user to be uploading there own gadgets like WordPress

So this make WordPress the best hosting and the uncountable feature plugins it seems some years back WordPress launched some plugins Which give WordPress access to post to Facebook as soon as post published on the blog

Bloggers user want to establish this plugin to blogger but it's impossible, they can't blogger does not accept plugins

So blogger user keep ur mind calm and read this tutorial on how to set automatic posts from blogger to Facebook like WordPress

??????
Click here to set automatic posts from blogger to Facebook

You will be banned
Henceforth you spam the forum again

Spam it like how

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites!

Share This Post To The World