Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
gambling with friend almost died after his my school fees how

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

How My Friend Almost Died After Gambling With His School Fees
(267 )
There's this friend of mine in my department who once used his entire session fees, plus house rent, to play bet9ja.

That evening we were together when Arsenal cut his ticket and he was lamenting, "My own has finished. God! What have I done to myself?"

I was preparing Indomie while thinking of the motivational speech to give him.

He was just quiet for a long time and I gave him onion to help me slice so as not to give room for his mind to think anything awkward like Judas Iscariot.

It's a terrible thing to mix education and gambling.

Even the onion was crying when he was slicing it.

Immediately he finished slicing the onion he told me he was coming and then he disappeared before I could ask were he was going. I didn't know that this guy was going to commit suicide.

He came back after spending about one hour and thirty minutes and told me what happened. That he already bought two snipers and went to Basket ball court to take his life when a lady approached him and talked him out of it.

Before he left she collected the snipers from him and transfered enough money to him, to pay his fees.

He collected her number and ran to meet me in my hostel. When he finished eating the Indomie I kept for him, he dialed her number but she wasn't picking.

Later we both strolled down to the basket ball court, where he met her, and we found her rolling on the ground.

She drank the snipper she collected from my guy.

We rushed her to school clinic. The following morning she passed on.

Today makes it exactly two years since the incident occurred.

Written By: David Algorithm

Posted By: www.adaptsnews•com

ihostright

Share This Post To The World