Conpmete Biography Of The Ybnl Boss Olamide - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 Conpmete Biography Of The Ybnl Boss Olamide - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
conpmete biography of the boss ybnl olamide

Conpmete Biography Of The Ybnl Boss Olamide

(246 Views )
Olamide records mostly in Yoruba, his native tongue. In 2000, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: “I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it’s my life, my hustle, my world”. In 2010, he performed at The Hip Hop World Awards. He studied at Tai Solarin University of Education.
In 2011, he released his debut studio album Rapsodi while signed to Coded Tunes. YBNL, his follow-up album, was released under his label imprint YBNL Nation. The album was supported by the singles “First of All”, “Voice of the Street”, “Stupid Love”, and “Ilefo Illuminati”. On 7 November 2013, he released his third studio album Baddest Guy Ever Liveth. The album’s singles include “Durosoke” and “Yemi My Lover”. On 17 July 2013, he became the first Nigerian to sign an endorsement deal with Cîroc.
Olamide Age
He was born on 15 March 1989 in Bariga, Lagos, Nigeria. He is 29 years old as of 2018.
Olamide Son – Olamide Wife
He has a son by the name Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji. Maximilliano was born on January 31st and is the first child of the rapper and his long term girlfriend Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman.
The couple kept the child’s pregnancy very quiet but made a splash for their first child’s naming ceremony which was attended by Lagos State Governor, Babatunde Fashola.

Read the rest at https://9jabrainers.com.ng/2018/11/30/fu...ybnl-boss/

@flexible
Attached Files Image(s)

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
HOT: You Can Now Download The Full Track Of Ybnl Boss News Song "poverty Die"
MUST READ: Nicki Minaj Full Biography
Is Olamide’s “motigbana” The Beginning Of A New Trend?
Nbc Bans Falz’s “this Is Nigeria”, Wande Coal & Olamide’s Songs
NEW! Artistes Love Of Money Killing Brands They Represent – Viacom Int’l Boss
NEW! Olamide Spends Quality Time With Son, Shares Photos Of How He Paints With Him
HOT: Full Ep: Olamide X Eniola Badmus - "ghetto Bred"

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria