Tags
with up your catch daily national

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Catch Up With Your National Daily
(176 )
Hello Everyone.. My name is

Ugbekile Kelvin

.. It a previlage posting here ..

I have a business offer that can earn you weekly..

Now let me ask.. How much do u get paid for using toothpaste,cream and soap?

I believe you don't get paid.. Now what if I tell you that I get paid for using my daily needs?

Well.. Longrich is a shopping mall like shoprite you're all familiar with....

In shoprite...you go there to buy your daily consumables like toothepaste, soaps, cream, roll on....etc and after buying.....Shoprite tells u thank you and come again.

But in longrich....when u shop with us....we give u a special code and tell u, help us tell ur friends, family, colleague to come shop with us, and each time they do, at the end of each week....Longrich appreciates your effort for telling these people about our shop by paying you some bonuses.....in cash

If shoprite was paying us each time we shopped with them and refer others there....u can imagine how much we all would have made..

It doesn't matter the country you reside in.. Inbox me to get full details..

Whatsapp ?
https://wa.me/2349035563100?text=Hello%2...me%20is%20....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Share This Post To The World