Apostle Suleman’s Father Gives Him ‘final Warning’ Over Buhari

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
father buhari gives over ‘final him suleman’s warning’ apostle

Apostle Suleman’s Father Gives Him ‘final Warning’ Over Buhari
(1185 Views )
Hon. Imoudu Sule, father of controversial preacher, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has publicly warned his son to stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sule, who is the current All Progressives Congress (APC) Leader in Auchi as well as the APC Deputy Leader, Etsako West, Edo State, Nigeria, told the fiery cleric to “leave politics for politicians”.

He stated this while speaking with select journalists in Lagos.

“This is a man I love, respect and hold in high esteem for being a person of integrity over the years.

“Each time I hear people criticize my party, the (APC), my heart bleeds. Apostle Johnson Suleman who’s my biological son and a renowned preacher of the gospel is seemingly becoming a consistent critic of the ruling party lately.

“And I am seriously concerned about it as numerous well-wishers are now urging me to call my son to order.

“I hereby speak out to let Nigerians know that I have warned my son (Apostle Johnson Suleiman) to immediately leave politics to politicians and focus on his calling as a priest.

“Being a retired Army officer, PMB is my commander in chief and the overall leader of my party, the APC. Hence, I will do anything in my capacity as a stakeholder to support Mr. President for his noble repositioning of our dear country Nigeria.

“Consequently, anybody who is not supporting the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is an enemy of the nation,” Sule said.

@wisetalent1@flexible@supertee@Spruce@Noblest@cyberlord@Matrix@samzkid@emmyloaded@cbanklee@Dahfaith@adegoldop6@chem@MrCally
@pixblog@Forumhub@phanteez@LUKASSO BLOG @Abbey@Samboizz@teejay@Chidera@Bigga@fynmouth@Rayne@Supreme@lanrefound@Dynamo
Attached Files Image(s)

Like Post Quote
leave politics for politicians. air your views but don't Misuse it

CHEM [Dlastofmykind]
Like Post Quote
the father is right

never say never believe
Like Post Quote

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
NEW! 2019: We Don’t Have Anyone Equal To Buhari In Character - Campaign Group Declares
HOT: Serap Drags Saraki, Sanate To Un Over Repressive Council Bill
HOT: Buhari Laments Kebbi Flooding, Allays Famers' Fears
HOT: Breaking: Stop Campaigns For My Re-election – Buhari Tells Supporters (reasons
HOT: Stop Campaigning For Buhari – Presidency
NEW! Gale Of Defections And The Buhari Factor
NEW! El-rufai Blasts Saraki Over Senators' Defection

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria