-->
Hello PluginLibrary!

This is a sample PluginLibrary Plugin (which can be disabled!) that displays this message on all pages.

Download Latest Music, Videos And Lyrics @ Our Official Blog www.gidiwap.com.ng. Visit Today.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must read All Animals Are Born Equal But Some Are More Equal Than Other
[Image: animalfarm_steadman16.jpg?w=680&ssl=1]
I know you would be wondering what this topic is all about, you would get to know very soon. If you have read the book ANIMAL FARM then you must be familiar with the this
Quote:ALL ANIMALS ARE BORN EQUAL BUT SOME ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS
in life you would find people who are better than you and you would also find pple you are better than. In my dialect we say
Quote:BI A TI BI ERU LA BI OMO MEANING A SLAVE AND THE SLAVE MASTERS ARE BORN THE SAME WAY. AND ALSO

ORI O JU ORI MEANING HEAD NO PASS HEAD
yap head no pass head some head dey wear dread anoda one old skul, anoda one skin and so on. Why am i giving this examples is just to tell myself and you also that never let your background put your back on the ground. THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON{another novel} the man said LIFE HAS ITS SHARE OF GOOD AND EVIL AND I HAVE MADE UP MY MIND TO HAVE MY SHARE OF LIFE'S GOODNESS. So that should be your mindset never settle for failure no matter how long it takes.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE GIST AND INSPIRATIONAL TALKS

5 tags abi
@flexible@MrCally@Profolaafe@Dynamo@cyberlordh
Guitar REMEMBER THAT WE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDS >>>>NAIRACLAN<<<<

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Step To Take On How To Earn More Forum Coins flexible 9 5,615 01-07-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: princedan
  NEW! This Is How To Promote Your Business Online To Make More Sales princedan 0 327 12-06-2018, 05:21 PM
Last Post: princedan