Adesua Etomi Shares Testimony As Her University Paints Her Photo On Wall To Honour He - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 Adesua Etomi Shares Testimony As Her University Paints Her Photo On Wall To Honour He - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

Sponsored
Help Center
Buy Items

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
to university honour wall photo he etomi testimony paints adesua her shares on as

Adesua Etomi Shares Testimony As Her University Paints Her Photo On Wall To Honour He

(876 Views )
inRead invented by Teads

- She shared the photo with a testimony of what she went through trying to pay her school fees

Adesua Etomi, a popular Nollywood actress, has taken to social media to share a testimony about her university education. The actress had studied drama and performance at the University of Wolverhampton, where she graduated with first class honours.

The actress who tied the knot with popular Nigerian singer Banky W in 2017, shared her testimony in a gratitude post on Instagram.

On the Instagram post, the actress shared the photo of herself that was painted on the school wall. She also expressed that she is grateful for her university education.
Etomi noted that it is amazing that received such an honour by her school, despite the fact that she had to struggle and wonder how her school fees would be paid every year while she was in school.

She further advised her friends and followers that with God everything is possible even though things may seem hard at the moment
The actress wrote: "Today, I'm grateful for my university education. I remember how my mum and I would sit and wonder how we'd pay my university fees every single year.
@flexible

am akways meee.........fuck haters

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Did You Want Latest Nigerian Songs? Click HERE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Burna Boy Shares Word Of Encouragement That Works For Him
HOT: Linda Ikeji Have Put To Bed Today See Mother And Child (Photo)
Man Shares Simple Pill That Helped Improve His Sight
WOW: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo's Of Nigerian Couple :inlove: :inlove:
A Handicap Shares An Inspirational Post.
Superwoman Open Her Own Filling Station
MUST READ: Jamb Official Makes U-turn,says 36million Collected By Her Superior Not Snake

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria