‘i Masturbate With A New Sex Toy Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
reveals a toy old new with sex rev day’ ‘i masturbate every year sister 34

‘i Masturbate With A New Sex Toy Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals

(470 Views )
A woman reveals she uses different sex toy every day – and then posts about her experiences on Instagram for cash.

Nadia Bokody, from Sydney, Australia is raking it in from her sponsored posts – but says it’s all about empowering other women not to feel “pain or shame” when it comes to sex.

The 34-year-old web editor told Mamamia:
“Where most top beauty and fashion bloggers get paid serious cash in exchange for plugging a new lipstick or jumpsuit, I make a very comfortable living talking about sex toys on my feed.”
Despite getting whisked half way across the world to stay in five-star hotel for free, and admitting her “bank account balance and adult toy collection have never looked healthier”, Nadia insists money isn’t her main motivation.

With studies repeatedly pointing to a large orgasm gap between men and women, and one suggesting a huge 30 per cent of ladies felt pain the last time they had sex, Nadia says she wants to educate other women.

She explained: “Almost one third of the time women are having sex, they’re in pain. “And yet, it seems like we’d rather gouge out our own eyeballs with ice picks than dedicate a single hour to acknowledging female sexual pleasure out loud.
See Photos

hmm thats an abormination
koksy4all likes this post

Women can never be trusted Brother

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “thank You” After Sex
The World’s Hottest Grandma’ Shares New Photos
MUST READ: 15-year-old House Maid Inserts Finger In Girl’s Private Part, Mother Laments (Photos)
HOT: Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (pics, Video
HOT: Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (photo
MUST READ: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Had Sex With Someone Else

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria