[-]
Tags
reveals a toy old new with sex rev day’ ‘i masturbate every year sister 34

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘i Masturbate With A New Sex Toy Every Day’; 34-year-old Rev Sister Reveals
(1352 )
A woman reveals she uses different sex toy every day – and then posts about her experiences on Instagram for cash.

Nadia Bokody, from Sydney, Australia is raking it in from her sponsored posts – but says it’s all about empowering other women not to feel “pain or shame” when it comes to sex.

The 34-year-old web editor told Mamamia:
“Where most top beauty and fashion bloggers get paid serious cash in exchange for plugging a new lipstick or jumpsuit, I make a very comfortable living talking about sex toys on my feed.”
Despite getting whisked half way across the world to stay in five-star hotel for free, and admitting her “bank account balance and adult toy collection have never looked healthier”, Nadia insists money isn’t her main motivation.

With studies repeatedly pointing to a large orgasm gap between men and women, and one suggesting a huge 30 per cent of ladies felt pain the last time they had sex, Nadia says she wants to educate other women.

She explained: “Almost one third of the time women are having sex, they’re in pain. “And yet, it seems like we’d rather gouge out our own eyeballs with ice picks than dedicate a single hour to acknowledging female sexual pleasure out loud.
See Photos

hmm thats an abormination

koksy4all likes this post

Women can never be trusted Brother

Share This Post To The World

« Go To First Post | Go To Last Post »