Advertise Your Business With Us At Cheap Price, Call Or WhatsApp +2349021020979

[-]
Tags
black teen salau found oluwatoyin activist missing dead

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Missing Black Teen Activist Oluwatoyin Salau Found Dead
(484 )
Oluwatoyin Salau, a serious voice within the city’s demonstrations following the police killing of George Floyd. Salau, 19, had gone missing on Saturday, June 6, following a series of tweets during which she described being sexually assaulted that morning. Below is everything we all know about her death, which police have ruled a homicide.

Oluwatoyin Salau was an emerging leader in Tallahassee’s protests following the death of George Floyd. “We do this for our brothers and our sisters who got shot but we do this for each Black , because at the top of the day, I cannot take my fucking complexion off,” Salau said during a prominent video shared on Twitter. “I am profiled whether i prefer it or not.” Salau was also a serious advocate calling for justice for Tony McDade, a black transgender man who was shot and killed by Tallahassee cops on May 29.

For full news visit https://blacklivesmatterweb.blogspot.com...salau.html

ihostright

Share This Post To The World