Tags
buhari warned why i osinbajo

Hi Guest, kindly Login Or Register To Unlock More Advanced Features In Wapforum

Why I Warned Osinbajo - Buhari
(3k )
Why I Warned Osinbajo - Buhari

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari
Posted by Mr Ejump on May 14, 2019, Under: 9ja news
President Muhammadu Buhari, Monday night, disclosed that he warned his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, to always stay safe to avoid being mobbed during Trader Moni disbursement in markets across Nigeria.

He said this at the breaking of fast at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, where he hosted top government officials.

Buhari, who said he was upset with the level of poverty in the land, challenged the elite to do something very urgent to ameliorate the pathetic situation.

“When I drive around the country what upset me very much is the status of our poor people in this country– you see young people, the so-called Almajiris with tore dresses, with plastic bowl. They are looking basically for what to eat.

“The question of education (to them) is a luxury. I think Nigerian elite we are all failing because I think we should have a programme that will at least guarantee some basic education for our people no matter how poor they are.

“So, I welcome the Vice-President initiate of the School feeding programme. If you check in your localities the enrolment into schools improved because a lot of children can get at least one good meal a day. This is the position of this country…….

Want more latest Naija News, Click Here

ihostright

Share This Post To The World