Top Reason You Should Never Use Nulled Themes & Plugins On Your Wordpress Blog - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1 - WapForum | No1 Online Public Forum - Page 1
logo

Home
Advertise
Blog
Sell

All Wordpress Themes

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

[-]
Tags
blog amp wordpress reason should use your you plugins top never nulled on themes

Top Reason You Should Never Use Nulled Themes & Plugins On Your Wordpress Blog

(1079 Views )
Hello Dear Wapforumian,
Today i will open your eyes to some errors you don't know when changing wordpress theme.

Truly, Its Advisable to change your theme atleast 5 times a year, This Will enable google bots to stay on your blog frequently.

But sometimes, we buy Nulled Theme from Wordpress Theme selling blog,

Nulled WordPress plugins and themes are extremely dangerous for WordPress security. They are known to carry malware.

The malicious code can spread across different files to disguise itself which makes it hard to detect and fix when your website is hacked. You could also lose your site data in the hack process.

What Is Nulled Wordpress Themes And Plugins
Nulled themes are the hacked or cracked version of the premium themes, these themes are created by playing with the codes of a theme to make it available for free. In more simple words, Nulled themes are the copies of premium themes which is free to use but these themes are created in an unethical way or illegal way, And it contains alot of Malwares and Virus.

Disadvantages Of Using Nulled Themes And Plugins
(To hit the nail on the head)
There is no advantages in using Nulled Themes & Plugins,

Using Nulled Themes and Plugins Will Cause Your Blog To:-
1. It Will Slow Down Your Blog, And These Might Chase Away Visitors From Patronizing You.

2. If The Theme Or Plugin Contains High Rate Of Malwares Errors, It Will Weak And Broken Down Your Blog Security, And It Will Be Easy For Hackers To Take Advantages Of That, Even It Will Give Chances For Spamming From Humans And Programmed Bots.

3. If You Are Using Nulled Plugins Or Themes , It Will Chase Aways Google Bots From Accessing And Crawling Your Blog, And This Will Lead To "Loss Of Potential Traffic From Google"

4. It Will Also Cause Your Plugins To Malfunctions, And Also Bring Up Unknow Popups Ads From Nowhere.

Where Can I Buy Or Get Premium Themes And Plugins For Free
Currently, The Only Place You Can Get Premium Themes Only For Free Is From https://www.wapforum.com.ng

And If You Need To Buy Premium Themes And Plugins , You Can Make Use Of Themesforest , They Are Trusted.

Reason I Should Download Themes From Wapforum?
Currently, Am The Only One In The Forum That Is Sharing Free Themes, Why? Because Am A Front End Developer.

Although, There Are Some Wapforumians That Also Shared Free Themes, But Haven't Recommended Any Of Them.

I don't Share Nulled Themes, I Build Theme.

Once A Member Request For Theme, I Goto The Url And I Study Theme Theme Functions And Layout, Then i Start Building It.

Any Wordpress Theme I Shared Out Is Safe And Recommended To Use.
Even All My Shared Theme Are S.E.O Supported.

You Can Check Our Themes Sections Here
https://wapforum.com.ng/Forum-wordpress-theme

Dont Hesitate To Download Themes Share By
1. @flexible(Admin)
2. @Sodiqsoda

Share This Post On Your Timeline And Save Someone Today.
kharlm likes this post

There's Love In Sharing Big Grin
That is true. I was using a null theme. And it cost me alot. Please can anyone assist me with "Visul Composer" plugin for wordpress? I need it urgently

@flexible, Shisha_goza nice one...

Neva doubt me bcus, i can kill... (*Shits dont suck, you suck*)
What of yoast premium plugin?

You Can Use Cracked Version Instead Of Nulled.

I recommended Cracked Version Of Yoast For You
@FlashGeek

(04-01-2019, 12:12 AM)flexible Wrote: You Can Use Cracked Version Instead Of Nulled.

I recommended Cracked Version Of Yoast For You
@FlashGeek
What is the difference between cracked and nulled? What is the disadvantages of cracked plugin and can you send it to me?

can it affect d website seo

(11-01-2019, 10:41 AM)Tflesk Wrote: can it affect d website seo

Yes, it will affect the Blog Seo badly

hmmm is there any plugin dat can be used to prevent it

Share This Post To The World

You Are Currently Viewing This Forum As A GUEST!.
You Are Restricted In Some Area
Login Or Register
To Have Full Access To The Forum .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
TUTORIAL: How To Install Wordpress On Byethost And Other Free Host
SHARED: My Top Best Wordpress Plugins I Can’t Do Without On My Blog
HELP: My Blog Not Loading On Mobile
HELP: Help Me With Youtube Video Downloader For Wordpress
MUST READ: Please Come N Review My New Blog
HELP: Which Host Do You Recommend For Starting Up A Wordpress Blog?
Flexyloaded.ga Naijakit.co Livescore Plugin For Wordpress Site

Wapforum.com.ng Is The Next Big Hits Online Public Forum In Nigeria